wtt borla stinger catback for bassani catback

SSSSIKH

I ♥ BOOST
Established Member
i have a stainless steel borla stinger catback that has been polished with the 04 sleeper treatment...and im looking to trade for a stainless steel bassani catback

thanks guys! :beer:

Last edited:

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
I just made the exact same trade with a fellow siter (I'm not talented enough to do the polish job myself)..good luck on the swap!

T1000MaCh1

Blown
Established Member
i have a bassani cat back that i'll trade for the stingers. PM me and we can work out the details.

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
LOL. I made a thread last year trying to trade bassani for stingers and nobody would trade me so this should be pretty easy.

Deftones

Established Member
Dont waste your time guys the OP has already sort of traded me and he has my Bassani SS Catback which he has had and has been enjoying for the last month. I have never recieved this Borla from him. He has every excuse known to man as to why he hasnt sent it to me yet. It was supposed to be a straight up trade but I am left exhaustless and havent been able to drive my Cobra for over a month now.

So with that being said, dont send me that welded one muffler with a hole in it POS, you can keep it. Just send me my Bassani back or $500.00 bucks so I can buy a new Borla, which I will still be $179.95 plus shipping and tax short 99-04 FORD MUSTANG SVT COBRA BORLA STINGER CATBACK:eBay Motors (item 250376466709 end time Jul-19-09 07:29:31 PDT) . A brand new Bassani SS runs a cool $807.50 without tax or shipping Bassani SS Catback Exhaust 03-04 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra:eBay Motors (item 260365214770 end time Jul-19-09 17:31:22 PDT) . So I am being reasonable about the $500, or please just send my Bassani back. Sorry to call you out like this but you brought it on yourself with your shady dealing! He originally hit me up on a thread I started: http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...sani-ss-catback-borla-stinger-ss-catback.html

Last edited:

Deftones

Established Member
No shit...? Hope it all works out

Yup no shit. This a$$hole wont even answer his phone now or return text. He knows he screwed me and now he doesnt know what to do. I let the Admin know, but I am waiting to hear something back from them. If he throws me $700 or my original Bassani SS Catback back everything will be squared. Buyers beware when dealing with this a$$, especially if he tries to resale this POS Borla setup he has to someone.:fm:

Todd03Blown

Established Member
come on ass hat reply to these posts and pay up....

I would post his phone #'s etc as well so he can get whats coming to him!!

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Yes that does suck. I sent him a few pms before on other parts and he ignored my messages. I didn't deal with him because of that, guess lucky I didn't.

Users who are viewing this thread