WTT Borla catback

rookieterminato

Established Member
As the tittle says it, Im looking to trade the borla exhaust i picked up from a friend, i want the Magnaflow system instead. I like the sound that the magnaflow produces better than the borla. I never installed it, i dint want to bother putting it on and then taking it off knowing i would not like it. ITS
NOT THE STINGERS set up for those that are looking for the stingers set up.
Im looking to trade it and maybe get some cash as well since borla is alot more expencive but also open to maybe an even trade if ur system looks better than the one i got. thanks for ur time and hope to do bussines with u guys. :beer: :beer::beer:

99GTCONV

Established Member
Ill buy the system from you if you will sell it outright. Let me know. Send me a private message with a price.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Wow..how odd. I had the mags and hated them and got the Borla Stingers and wouldnt have anything else. What midpipe you have? I have the bassani catted mid-Shane

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
I have a magnaflow that I might be interested in trading, but its going to have to be straight across.

The Borla may cost more to purchase, but thats mostly name recognition. Magnaflow is a quality piece worth ever penny the Borla non-stinger kit is.
Pm me and we can talk about th trade.

Users who are viewing this thread