WTT Borla Atak Mufflers

707svt

Venom Feeder
Established Member
If anyone would like to trade there stingers for my ataks let me know. Mine are new mufflers that I got with the cat-back a couple weeks ago. They sound bad ass but they are really loud with my o/r x and want to tone it down a little. if you have a catted mid these will sound very good.

th_IMAG0437_zps80e9fc83.jpg

th_IMG_0488_zps050373e2.jpg

th_IMG_0487_zps0b7dead0.jpg

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
I'm possibly interested. Trying to find some videos with a catted X matched with the atak mufflers. But haven't found anything. Have you had stingers before with your setup?

707svt

Venom Feeder
Established Member
This is basically what it will sound like, I havent had stingers with my setup but I know there not going to be louder then when I had magnapacks or twhat I have now.
[youtube_browser]aO09qMYStSk[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

04Mach1Blurr

Established Member
I rather just sell them to you if they have that many miles on them, mine have like 20mi on them.

Why? There is no rust or problems with them. You said you were looking for a trade in which it would makr since to trade the muffler tubes since they are the same length/ fitment for the IRS Borla system. I mean i could throw a bit of cash on top if that was your concern? Or just pay shipping for both parties

707svt

Venom Feeder
Established Member
Why? There is no rust or problems with them. You said you were looking for a trade in which it would makr since to trade the muffler tubes since they are the same length/ fitment for the IRS Borla system. I mean i could throw a bit of cash on top if that was your concern? Or just pay shipping for both parties

I guess I should have been more clear, I would have liked a low mile exhaust trade because mine is new, do you have a recent pic of what there condition is? Understand that I didnt pay $800 for used mufflers but if there in good condition and you pay shipping lets see what we can do, please send pic.

04Mach1Blurr

Established Member
I guess I should have been more clear, I would have liked a low mile exhaust trade because mine is new, do you have a recent pic of what there condition is? Understand that I didnt pay $800 for used mufflers but if there in good condition and you pay shipping lets see what we can do, please send pic.

Sure thing and i completely understand, let's get into PM and we can exchange some emails or phone numbers and I can get the picture to you in a day or two depending on my work schedule. Most likely tomorrow afternoon. But i'll send you a pm and we can go from there. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread