WTT; Black FR500's with tires

speedybolt

I'm your Huckleberry
Established Member
I'm looking for big and littles for the Cobra. The wheels are 17X9 frints with BFG tires 85%tread, 17X10.5 rears with 315/35 Sumitumo 80%tread.

I'm looking for Greg Weld Dragstars or Weld Prostars

15X3.5 fronts with tires
15X10 rears with 26X11.50 DR's or ET streets

Pm me if interested or if you want to deal.....

I am located in central Texas and I would prefer to do something kind of local. I can ship or work something out with the other party if the deal is good enough on both ends.

Speed Demon

Established Member
I have a set of Weld Pro Stars 15x3.5 with M.T. sportsman front runners and 15x9.5 rears with M.T. 26x10.5 ET steets plus all the spacers and lugs to go with them. so they clear cobra ft and rear brakes as long as you have a stick axle. Ft spacers are Max Motorsports rear are Mr Gaskets. I ran these on my 03 for maybe 10 or 12 passes with no street time. I got Bogarts now so I'm considering getting rid of the Welds. Let me know if this sounds like something you might want to do, either p.m. here or email to [email protected]

speedybolt

I'm your Huckleberry
Established Member
I have a set of Weld Pro Stars 15x3.5 with M.T. sportsman front runners and 15x9.5 rears with M.T. 26x10.5 ET steets plus all the spacers and lugs to go with them. so they clear cobra ft and rear brakes as long as you have a stick axle. Ft spacers are Max Motorsports rear are Mr Gaskets. I ran these on my 03 for maybe 10 or 12 passes with no street time. I got Bogarts now so I'm considering getting rid of the Welds. Let me know if this sounds like something you might want to do, either p.m. here or email to [email protected]

Interested for sure I will email you tomorrow or after the holiday weekend!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread