wtt black 1993 cobra for 1996 and up cobra

4foxcoupe

Established Member
I bought this car and drove it home from illinois, i have owned modular cars for the last 5 years, i thought i would love a 93 cobra but it just isn't for me espically as an everyday driver. so i want to get back into a modular car. i am looking for an even trade i don't have cash to add to the deal, i have added mac longtubes and off road h pipe and replaced the worn leather seats, i still have the originals. and i have the original headers and catted h pipe as well. car is perfectly described in previous sellers add so i am going to leave it alone. pm me with offers. thanks i think the value in trade is around 6k, or i will sell outright for what i paid for it 5300. title is in my name and is clear.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum.../608353-1993-mustang-cobra-180-000-miles.html

elcobrita

Established Member
i have a black 96 cobra. do you have any interior pics? engine bay pics?

slicksvt

Established Member
Just want to ad I picked the car up today and it is everything as described and more, Andy is a stand up guy and I appreciate everything. The car made it close to 500 miles with no issues. Just want to ad that it is nice to have a website devoted to most of our wishes and be able to buy with confidence from a reputable member. Thanks again Andy, I will keep you posted on the progress. Best of luck with your Sonic Blue Rag, you lucky bastard, just kidding :) Thanks again buddy. -Rob

Users who are viewing this thread