WTT BBS RK's (18x8.5 Silver w/tires) for Black Bullitts - LOCAL ONLY (MA area)

elijah

Established Member
Been interested in trading these for some black bullitts, they're in "very good" condition. They've been used for about 15,000 miles or so.

One wheel has a bit of scraping on the edge due to an assclown putting tires on it. I made it very clear when I took the tires in that they needed to be extremely careful but that's a whole different story. There are a few very minor nicks on the wheels but nothing too significant. I'll snap some more recent pictures tomorrow when I get a chance.

Two of the tires are:

245/40ZR -18 Sumitomo HTR Z III XL

The other two are:

245/40R - 18 BFGoodrich T/A KDW

The T/A KDWs have about 15,000 miles on them, and the sumis about 3,000. Car was too low and trashed the front set of tires so I had to pick up the sumis to replace them

I don't want to be spending any extra cash on this trade at all, so I'm really only looking to trade straight up for a very clean pair of black bullitts and tires with a significant amount of life left.

I'm in western MA, if you're interested let me know and maybe we can work something out, but I do not want to deal with shipping.

xXSVTmonsterXx

SVTP Monster
Established Member
I know you're looking for bullits, but I have a set of 18x9.5/18x10 anthracite fr500's with 275's up front and 295's out back... If you want to take a ride up to NY I will throw you $100 for the trip on top of the trade.
Thanks man,

Corys_96SVT

Established Member
I have a set of anthracite deep dish bullits if you are willing to take a look at some pics. The front two i bought used but are in great condition, and the rears are brand new only been on the car for about 2 months. Fronts are 17x9 and rears are 18x9. Very nice bullits

elijah

Established Member
I know you're looking for bullits, but I have a set of 18x9.5/18x10 anthracite fr500's with 275's up front and 295's out back... If you want to take a ride up to NY I will throw you $100 for the trip on top of the trade.
Thanks man,

The fronts are a bit too wide for me, I'm already pushing it at 8.5 up there :( Thanks for the offer though.

I have a set of anthracite deep dish bullits if you are willing to take a look at some pics. The front two i bought used but are in great condition, and the rears are brand new only been on the car for about 2 months. Fronts are 17x9 and rears are 18x9. Very nice bullits

Not really interested in anth bullitts, sorry :(

xXSVTmonsterXx

SVTP Monster
Established Member
Actually they are 9 up front, my bad... lol
If that makes a difference, awesome!
If not, well... I tried, and thanks for considering my offer bro! Best of luck!

elijah

Established Member
Bump. Still no thanks on the anth :p

This is what I'm working with, so I'm really looking for black w/chrome lip only.

100_1216.jpg

xXSVTmonsterXx

SVTP Monster
Established Member
Hey man, I love the ride. Ever consider just powder-coating them? I wouldn't throw them away for just anything.
GLWS man!

elijah

Established Member
Hey man, I love the ride. Ever consider just powder-coating them? I wouldn't throw them away for just anything.
GLWS man!

I've thought about powder-coating them, more of a black chrome than a glossy black (I think I'd need a chrome lip to pull that off). I work at a body shop and have access to sandblasting/powdercoating materials, I just don't know if that's the way I'd want to go. The finish on them is so great that I feel it would be wasting a beautiful set of wheels

Going to go do some photoshopping to see what I think of it again :beer:

xXSVTmonsterXx

SVTP Monster
Established Member

I've thought about powder-coating them, more of a black chrome than a glossy black (I think I'd need a chrome lip to pull that off). I work at a body shop and have access to sandblasting/powdercoating materials, I just don't know if that's the way I'd want to go. The finish on them is so great that I feel it would be wasting a beautiful set of wheels

Going to go do some photoshopping to see what I think of it again :beer:

Idk man, BBS RK's are hot. If you widened the rears a bit and did a custom powdercoat job on them, I could see them easily selling for over 2K. :beer:
Add me on here man, and keep in touch! I love your ride and would like to see how it all comes together.

Users who are viewing this thread