WTT:Bassani Midlengths and X pipe for Mac LTs

QWKRN U

1 0f 72 Build #159
Established Member
I currently have a set of bassani Mid length headers with matching Xpipe/converters and Id like to trade them for a set of Mac Long Tubes with Xpipe. Let me know what ya got.
Must fit 03-04 Cobra.

Rev Happy

Established Member
Keep them.

My buddy made over 700rwhp+ on his Mach 1 running a T-trim Vortech and Bassani Mid-length headers... How much power do you plan to make?

jcar302

Established Member
This is a first, someone going from bassani to mac.
I'm with Rev, re-think this.
Mac is synonymous with garbage.

QWKRN U

1 0f 72 Build #159
Established Member
My buddy made over 700rwhp+ on his Mach 1 running a T-trim Vortech and Bassani Mid-length headers... How much power do you plan to make?

T-Trim Vortech and whipple are two totally different setups. Never said these were going to limit my power, I just personally prefer full long tubes over the mid length style. :shrug:

jcar302

Established Member
Odd I havent heard the same about Mac's headers being junk.

I'm guessing you never owned a foxbody. Mac parts have about a 4-5 year life span (some less)
The walls are thin at the bends and it gets burned from the inside out. The collectors are also known for going bad where all the pipes meet, which is damn near impossible to trouble shoot.

sikcobra03

Established Member
I'm guessing you never owned a foxbody. Mac parts have about a 4-5 year life span (some less)
The walls are thin at the bends and it gets burned from the inside out. The collectors are also known for going bad where all the pipes meet, which is damn near impossible to trouble shoot.
ya, never heard of anyone havin a problem with them on the terminator. soo... idk what to tell ya. bettler luck with your fox body stuff i guess.

QWKRN U

1 0f 72 Build #159
Established Member

actually Ive owned over 20 different fox bodies. Not that it matters. Mac had a few issues several years back and to my understanding those issues have been resolved. never heard of an issue on the newer modular stuff.but seeing as there are so many Mac haters on here perhaps my thread title should be WTT one set of awsome headers for a set of Junk Mac headers...:shrug:

Sorry that me wanting to go to a true full length has upset so many people.:dw:

Back on Topic...
Does anyone have a set of Mac Full lengths that is looking for a set of Bassani.

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
I currently have a set of bassani Mid length headers with matching Xpipe/converters and Id like to trade them for a set of Mac Long Tubes with Xpipe. Let me know what ya got.
Must fit 03-04 Cobra.

How much do you want outright cash for them?

Any pics?

Ken:beer:

rexisme

Established Member
pm me what you'll take as far as cash goes(paypald and shipped), i am looking to buy a brand new set...so any discount is great as long as they are in very good condition,if you can get me pics and we come to minds i'll paypal you as soon as i can.....on edit, i am talking about the midlengths

QWKRN U

1 0f 72 Build #159
Established Member
Pics for those that requested them
sorry been outta town for work.
DSC00286.gif

DSC00287.gif

DSC00288.gif

DSC00289.gif

DSC00290.gif

DSC00291.gif

Users who are viewing this thread