wtt: all black fr500 rims for chrome 03/04 cobras

SVTDom

cheetah on cocaine
Established Member
Im looking for a local deal. I have all black fr500 rims.in mint condition. No rash at all! Mint.

They are 17x9 and 17x10.5 and im looking to trade for chrome 03/04 cobra rims.

They must me 17x9 and 17x10.5

Let me no

Dom

this is the only pic i have of the wheels for now...
DSC00621.jpg

Last edited:

Sonic_GT

Established Member
They look really glossy, did you paint them yourself? Car looks great as is. :beer:

SVTDom

cheetah on cocaine
Established Member
i did the lips myself with a spray can, they came out really good no chips or scratches and i painted them about 4 months ago. Trust me it doesnt look like spray paint, i get compliments all the time. i just want to try chrome 03-04's.

thanks for the compliment thou sonic!

Black Sex

Established Member
That looks sick. My car is even silver with black ass windows. I would be interested. PM sent

SVTDom

cheetah on cocaine
Established Member
Yea they look bigger i believe because the wheels are all black. I love them but i get bored. If i had the extra funds i would just buy chrome wheels but at the.moment a trade would be great.

yuke175

Established Member
wow im really not beleiving they are 17s they look like 18s but obviously your not lying, interested in trade for 17" chrome fr500s?

boostftw05

Established Member
I wish I knew what they look like on a black 03! I have chrome ones I would trade for sure. can the paint be striped? I would trade if I could get the chrome lip back.

yuke175

Established Member
im in va right now but il be driin home to boston the 15th, i would definatley trade, as long as the lips match the centers well and looks like it was done professionally ad not sprayed, i have 17" chrome fr500 with 245s up front and 275s out back tires have 1000 miles on them

Corys_96SVT

Established Member
i really like these wheels! would you be willing to trade for some mint anthracite deep dish bullits?

sc98cbra

Established Member
Do you have any close-ups? I'm interested in how you painted these so well. Did you sand them? Put clear coat on them? Have more pics?

SVTDom

cheetah on cocaine
Established Member
Send me your email i can get you close ups. I did not sand the lips or prime them at all just for the fact if i ever wanted to strip the paint off an go back to the polished lip. They really do look awsome you need to see them in person

Users who are viewing this thread