WTT: AC Cobra for 03 - 04 Cobra

sknapp302

Established Member
For sale or trade for 03 - 04 Cobra plus/minus cash

cabra3.JPG

The color of the car is Lexus Millennium Silver. The paint job is absolutely beautiful. The car was built and registered in 2002 in the state of Colorado. I have put 3800 miles on the car since it was built.

cobra15.JPG

The gages are auto meter reproductions of the original Smith’s gages you would find in an authentic Cobra.

cobra17.JPG

The engine is a fully built 302 long rod engine, 5.4 inch rods, Weisco forged pistons (9.5:1 compression ratio). The heads are trick flow twisted wedge using a comp cam 270 magnum. The car has a good muscular lope at idle, but its not too agressive. The engine harness, computer and sensors are all new parts from ford racing catalog. It has 30 lb injectors, a pro-m mass air meter, chrome cold air induction, polished cobra FI intake, polished alternator and march pulleys, urethane engine and mounts, high torque mini starter, 70mm throttle body. The cooling is a Nascar style oversized radiator with a black magic electric fan.

The tires are Nitto 555s and they are like new. Don’t show any wear even after 3800 miles. The steering is all flaming river components.

The transmission is out of a 1994 Cobra mustang. The rear-end was rebuilt with 3.55 gears.

The brakes are from the Ford Motorsport catalog M-2300-K. This is a complete Cobra Mustang braking kit.

The car has a hidden hard drive stereo, sounds good when the car is parked, but you can’t really hear it too well when you are driving. Engine sounds better than music anyways.

It would probably be easier to just talk on the phone for further details on the car. My number is 303 250 1907. My email is [email protected]

I am looking for a $29000 sale, or trade for equal value hot rod or muscle car that will work with a family of 4. Would also consider an equal value SUV, sedan, or RV.

All the pictures I have of this car can be seen at:

Picasa Web Albums - Steve - High Res Cobra

Thanks,

Steve Knapp

Users who are viewing this thread