WTT a set of TSW Thruxton's for chrome 03 Cobra's

04DeadShort

SVT Addict
Established Member
Just bought a 03 Cobra and it came with a set of 18x9.5 TSW Thruxton's on it. They are wrapped in some new Kumho Ecsta 275/35/18 tires. Would like to trade for a set of 17x9/17x10.5 chrome 03 cobra rims with tires. The rims are not perfect but are real close to it. They have a few nicks here and there but no curb rash. If there is any interest I will get some pictures up. They look just like these in the link.

http://www.tsw.com/alloy_wheels_thruxton.php

Thanks

Last edited:

04DeadShort

SVT Addict
Established Member
Here are some quick pics I took. You'll have to to excuse the rims being dirty. I'll try to get some better pics tomorrow.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

dirt3y.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

dirt4.jpg

dirt5.jpg

Last edited:

04DeadShort

SVT Addict
Established Member
Thanks, they are really nice. Just not my style. In the second pic on post #9 you can see where idiot that mounted the tires scratched the rim on the tire machine. Its just a surface scratch but I wanted to point it out.

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
Yeah, they are def. hot.

I am trying to see if anyone wants to trade for mine, and am keeping my options open. For shits and giggles, here is what they look like.

16269_11702_4.jpg

Previous owner painted the lip a shiny aluminum/silver color, and a gunmetal center.

Sucks the guy that mounted your wheels scratched them. To be honest, that scratch is literally hardly noticeable at all.

Someone should pick these up in no time bro.

03VenomBite

Established Member
Thats tempting, but I really don't like the tires you have. Mine are Nittos out back with bfg radials out front both new last summer. Can you photo shop these on mine?

Users who are viewing this thread