Wtt '99 R/t Towards L, Located In Ks

PIXER

Banned
Yep, located in Overland Park Kansas, (this is where I am located, not where YOU have to be, I'll do some traveling)

Looking for '99-'02 L (prefer '01-'02, but there probably going to be worth more than I will be able to spend)

My truck:
1999 Fully loaded, every available option Dodge Dakota Regular Cab 5.9 R/T.
Black,
Factory Painted 17x9 R/T wheels, minimal curb rash.
Has ARE Hard Tonnue that was purchased new w/ the truck and has the "U" indentation that is just like the factory "U" indentation on the hood.

Good condition, UNBELEAVEABLE CONDITION for the miles.

Clean carfax
Trans was rebuilt 36k miles ago, w/ all hard parts (everything inside the bell housing)
Engine rebuilt with new rings and seals same time as tranny(did not need it but didn't want to have to worry on long trips)
Truck has 152k miles on the odometer.
Undercarriage is vertually rust free!
Great D.D.
~15mpg city.
Bone stock!

Negatives:
Small "chip" in windshield, its been sealed, so it wont spread
Recent scratches on passengers side from skimming a mailbox.

This is a great truck! and for someone who is trying to get out of there monthly payments but still wants a truck this is great!
$8,750 OBO

TOWARDS A L preferred

Last edited:

CKERR134

stangfan
Established Member
not to knock on you but this is svt performance and finding a lightning owner who wants a r/t is gonna be tuff if you cant already see

PIXER

Banned
CKERR134 said:
not to knock on you but this is svt performance and finding a lightning owner who wants a r/t is gonna be tuff if you cant already see

Well allot of L owners get rid of there trucks for similar reasons: bad in snow, rain, bad on gas, chews through tires rather quickly, higher car/truck payment, INSURANCE, and they want to keep modding it. What I am offering for those who still want a sporty truck, but one that they can own free and clear and still be a quick sporty truck.

So yes, I think my offer is reasonable. Maybe not my asking price, but you gotta start somewhere.

CKERR134

stangfan
Established Member
i bet your truck is so much better in the snow and is better on gas, come on a gallon is not better if it's even that.

dude i have read some of your other threads and your nuts so nuts that you offered a guy $1000 for a 1997 kaw bike. Do you even own a 03 cobra or are you just trying to play with the big boys i would guess not but im sure you will say different

PIXER

Banned
CKERR134 said:
i bet your truck is so much better in the snow and is better on gas, come on a gallon is not better if it's even that.

dude i have read some of your other threads and your nuts so nuts that you offered a guy $1000 for a 1997 kaw bike. Do you even own a 03 cobra or are you just trying to play with the big boys i would guess not but im sure you will say different

Hmmm..... interesting, I see the light now.

First of all, I don't like the way the KAW bike looks, (1 of the reasons I offered so low). Another reason is/was because I was unaware that there was a kbb for bikes. ( I figured there was, but didn't know where to go).

The truck isn't that great in snow, or gas, but its completly paid off. Thus, making it better in snow and on gas :coolman:

As far as owning and '03, check my signature dumbass. Explains the car, what was done, times, when I purchased it, and when I SOLD IT, and for how much :burn:

And lastly, I am trading the truck tomarrow for:
'95 SN95, was v6/auto coupe.
Now:
'01 4.6 GT v8 (w/ the P.I.'s)
'96 GT manual tranny
Authentic Saleen wheels w/ new rubber
Ford motorsports lowering spring, headers.
Mac O/R H, CB
BBK Intake
NOVI 2000 (NON INTERCOOLED)
146K on the Body
65k on motor
14k on blower
Clean title
Needs just slight work (A/C, synocranizing cluster/ecu)

Best part:
V6 insurance
PLUS :p HE IS GIVING ME HIS CAR + $2,500 FOR MY TRUCK :thumbsup:

Sounds like a win for me.
Expect to see it for sale on here in the next month or so, after I get it fixed up a little.

So lets see, hmm.........
January '06 = $10.5k in Credit Card debt, owe $20,500 on Cobra
February/March '06 = No job, $10.5k C.C. Debt, Own '99 Dakota 5.9 R/T
April '06 = Better paying job, $0 owed on Credit Cards, no vehicle :beer: :beer:

Late April '06 = Vehicle of my choice, $0 owed on Credit Cards

Yep, you got me, a real f-ing idiot :bash:

CKERR134

stangfan
Established Member
well sally i had a whole bunch of shit typed here but i took it off cause your right im a dumbass what can i say, ohhhhhh and by the way it's to bad you are getting rid of your truck i would have giving you 50 grand for it. Hey with our brains maybe we should go in to business

Last edited:

His Grace

Genesis 1:31
Established Member
PIXER said:
Hmmm..... interesting, I see the light now.

First of all, I don't like the way the KAW bike looks, (1 of the reasons I offered so low). Another reason is/was because I was unaware that there was a kbb for bikes. ( I figured there was, but didn't know where to go).

The truck isn't that great in snow, or gas, but its completly paid off. Thus, making it better in snow and on gas :coolman:

As far as owning and '03, check my signature dumbass. Explains the car, what was done, times, when I purchased it, and when I SOLD IT, and for how much :burn:

And lastly, I am trading the truck tomarrow for:
'95 SN95, was v6/auto coupe.
Now:
'01 4.6 GT v8 (w/ the P.I.'s)
'96 GT manual tranny
Authentic Saleen wheels w/ new rubber
Ford motorsports lowering spring, headers.
Mac O/R H, CB
BBK Intake
NOVI 2000 (NON INTERCOOLED)
146K on the Body
65k on motor
14k on blower
Clean title
Needs just slight work (A/C, synocranizing cluster/ecu)

Best part:
V6 insurance
PLUS :p HE IS GIVING ME HIS CAR + $2,500 FOR MY TRUCK :thumbsup:

Sounds like a win for me.
Expect to see it for sale on here in the next month or so, after I get it fixed up a little.

So lets see, hmm.........
January '06 = $10.5k in Credit Card debt, owe $20,500 on Cobra
February/March '06 = No job, $10.5k C.C. Debt, Own '99 Dakota 5.9 R/T
April '06 = Better paying job, $0 owed on Credit Cards, no vehicle :beer: :beer:

Late April '06 = Vehicle of my choice, $0 owed on Credit Cards

Yep, you got me, a real f-ing idiot :bash:

:beer: Here is a bump, and good luck with your sale. Don't mind anyelse who throws unwanted posts your way.

PIXER

Banned
His Grace said:
:beer: Here is a bump, and good luck with your sale. Don't mind anyelse who throws unwanted posts your way.
Appreciate it.

Oh and CKERR134:
Thanks for your posts, real nice of you.
Here are some of my links from when I was trying to sell my Cobra:

Other threads I started:

And in the ones where you can see pics of under the hood, theres my nameplate.
Mark D. Stant II
:pop:

Users who are viewing this thread