WTT 96 Procharged Cobra, and Built 91 GT for 03/04 Cobra

Jakevo20

Established Member
Im looking to trade my two cars for a 03/04 cobra, stock is fine or mods are always a plus. Heres the info on both of my cars.

96 Procharged Cobra
Car makes 487 hp now with a soft tune, 14lbs of boost, 5400 rev limiter and pump gas. The car needs a bigger fuel pump to be able to rev to its full potential, not a new mass air. The one on the car is good to 650 hp I believe. Car does not have power steering, power brakes or AC, but they were all deleted with the proper delete kits so it all can be added back on. Speedo currently doesnt work, quit when trans was replaced.

ENGINE
Stroked 4.6 (289ci to 300ci) 3.75 stroke
Fully machined 03/04 iron block
Killians ported heads (combustion chamber and exhaust ports to match header opening
Probe SRS street kit (forged crankshaft, srs forged pistons, race pins, forged rods, cl77 bearings)
Ford Gt supercar cams
Irmc delete
Procharger D1SC supercharger with modified impeller and intercooler
MSD coil packs
MSD plug wires
BBK twin 62 mm throttle body
60 lb. injectors
sct 90 mm mass air
EGR block off plate
Custom headers and 3 inch x pipe into Flowmasters
Wideband Air/Fuel gage
Boost gauge
Fuel Pressure gauge
BBK 255 lb. fuel pump
Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator

BODY/CHASSIS
Flaming river manual rack and pinion and steering shaft
Tubular K-member
Coil overs in front
Steel caster camber plates
Bump steer kit
Solid motor mounts
Lakewood 70/30 front struts
Lakewood 50/50 rear shocks
Rear tubular upper and lower control arms
Spec stage 3+ clutch, aluminum pressure plate and aluminum flywheel
BBK clutch quadrant cable
Ford racing aluminum driveshaft
373 gears

Built 91 GT Hatch mustang

This has been my project car for a couple months now. Its a 91 hatch in great condition, just has a little surface rust on the hatch but can be easily fixed. It does need body work, has a couple dents and ripples in the body but its really nothing major and something just about anyone can fix. I was focused on getting the car running then the body.

We just built the motor, its a stock block 302, has TRW forged pistons, rods, and crank, X303 cam, 1.6 scriopion roller rockers, Holly systemax aluminum heads with only 500 miles on them, eldebrock air gap intake with only 500 miles on it, Holly 650 carb, BBK shorties, UPR x-pipe into flowmasters, aluminum driveshaft, driveshaft loop, thunderbird rearend, 3.55 gears, 10 gal fuel cell, brand new 275/60r15 drag radials, and like new skinnys, drag lites in great condition, 4 inch cowl hood that needs some work but in decent condition, Unique thing about the car is it has a Toploader 4-speed in it, I have brand new black carpet still in box, 5.0 side emblems. Car is clean, just needs some work. Would be a badass little street car, I also will include a 100 shot NX nitrous system with a holley blue pump. Heres the one problem with the car, it has a slight leak behind the passenger side head. We are almost postive its that the MLS multilayer headgasket did not seal to the block. Head just needs to be pulled and replace head gasket.

Heres some pics, I have many more so let me know if you want to see more of them

Users who are viewing this thread