wtt 96 mystic and cash for 700+rwhp 03-04

71mustang99

1 Gimpy Gallon...
Established Member
wtt/wtb 700+rwhp 03-04 turbo car

Trying to sell my 96 mystic to up grade to a 03-04 cobra but i figured i would see if there is any interest in a trade. I understand that i will be putting a decent amount of cash with the 96 for the car that i want.

What i am wanting is simple...the fastest daily driver in Champaign IL or damn close. so high 9's low 10's is where i would like to be. Im learning towards a turbo car(pretty set on turbo/s), auto, sra, but none of these are a must if you happen to have a tried and true roots, t-56, irs, whatever. Black, dsg, sonic blue, and torch red are my favorite but once again im open to others. I would love to find a convertible that can fit into what i want but chances are slim. Thanks for looking

1996 mystic cobra forsale

EDIT: I have all cash now if your not interested in trade

Last edited:

1320 Junkie

Established Member
how much money you got, lol......

firstdownloads6-13-2011134.jpg

with the bogarts

IMAG0075.jpg

PS....im just kidding my car isnt for sale

Last edited:

71mustang99

1 Gimpy Gallon...
Established Member

1320 Junkie

Established Member
not enough to talk you into selling it, but damn would i try.haha. What does yours run in the 1/4? very nice looking car tho!!!! I miss my white coupe:whine:

Havent ran it yet with the 2.9.....summer got here before i could get time to run it...soon though...should go sub 10's easily on the race tune....have a few more tricks up my sleeve for a few more HP before that though. My buddy offered me 27k for the car and i turned it down...if thats any indication of what its worth to me. with the 2.3 on 18" radials it went 2.0 60' and went 11.50 @ 130 MPH on the street tune, lol...then it started raining....thats my only time out with the car this year (April).The first pic in my sig ID is from that day...clearly can see Saleens on the car.

Last edited:

blowns281

GARAGE QUEEN
Established Member
thats one of the 4 i have in my sights. haha. With a little exterior work it could be exactly what I am looking for. I just got to get the 96 sold before i start calling and talking business, not going to act like i can buy a car before i can. I cant stand tire kickers.

np....those are old pics, new wheels and tires should be here tomorrow, I 'll take some new pics while in mrytle beach.

71mustang99

1 Gimpy Gallon...
Established Member
bump, been approved and can pick up a check at the bank when i find something i want. show me some turbo verts under $25k!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread