wtt 96 gt sra for irs in sc,nc

svt_cpe

wanting a cobra facelift
Established Member
i have a 96 gt sra with flowmaster cat back, new shocks and 2" springs i also have stock springs. axle has a gear havent checked yet to see what size i think 3:73. will come with controll arms and kicker shocks and abs lines. im looking to trade for a 99-04 irs nothing fancy just a complete irs with abs lines and all bolts brackets and a cat back exhaust it can be all stock dont really care. i will also use my same rear brake calipers, e-brake cables and i have lowering springs. im located in sc and will meet half way to swap. let me know what you got

Eaton Gm's

Speed Thrills
Established Member
I would be interested but I'm dealing with a person with a built SRA for my IRS. I'm supposed to be meeting him this Saturday. If the deal falls through I will be in touch. Also are you looking for a straight trade?

svt_cpe

wanting a cobra facelift
Established Member
Eaton gm's. Let me know if your dear falls through. We can work out a trade. Where are you located?

svt_cpe

wanting a cobra facelift
Established Member
I can also help anyone that wants to swap with removing the irs and installing the solid axle. And any upgrades they want such as different gears. I'm not racing my car so really don't care for the sra.

redfire03 svt

Established Member
Ttt for a straight up Guy. I traded my IRS out my 03 cobra I had a while back. Went super smooth and install was perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread