wtt 93 gt with s/c 4.6 4v

CHAOS 2

Established Member
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i hate to do it but i just ont have time to finish it and i just want to ride now.
ive got a 93 gt 68,000 original miles almost perfect red with black interior interior is 9.75 out of 10 exterior is 8.5 out of 10. i was buliding this car to be a sleeper looks completly stock from the outside. everything is done except a few things motor trans all in all wiring done just needs h-pipe bolted on and a chip burnt to remove the pats system rear 0/2s and smog pump front accersories bolted on just call me for details its anyone with a weekend and a little mechanical ability can have her going.
im looking for a mustang clean and modded im just going to see what is offered no automatic cars and no race cars
parts list and extra parts

installed on car now

97 cobra motor 52,000 miles
bbk t/b
mezerine water pump
msd coils
fms wires
mac l/t x-pipe and cat back
tubular k member, a arms
coilovers
90/10 and 50/50 shocks
flaming river manaual rack and shaft
manaual brake conversion
vortech s trim supercharger
centerforce clutch
fresh t-45
aluminum d/s
built 8.8 31 moser axles spool rear brace
4.10 gears
upper/lower control arms
255 fuel pump
subframe connectors

extras that goes with it for the next round of the build up

cobra crank, h-beam rods, j&e pistons 17cc dish, fresh b heads new springs, with custom cams, new chains and tensioners and guides, sct 2400 mass air ,60lb. injectors sct 4 position chip,
just to much to list call for details if intersted ill try to have picks up by tues phone # 302-344-6601
thanks brian

CHAOS 2

Established Member
ttt

nobody has anything they would like to trade ive got about 14,000 in this thing. it ought to be worth something to somebody besides me

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
2000 Performance Red GT, 76K miles, 5 spd, charcoal leather. Clean.

CHAOS 2

Established Member
pics

pics finnally youll have to excuise them its been outside under the cover thats in the back seat for the last month and a half. the only time its not been in the garage hence the reason for the trade. the front bumper cover is cracked ive got a replacement besides that spotless even the quater window molding is good
thanks brian http://s422.photobucket.com/albums/p...t=IMG_0159.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread