wtt 91 lx coupe

CHARMER97

Established Member
I've just gotten bored with this project and would like to get into another 94 up v8 5 spd car,coupe or vert. My 91 has alum. heads, 1.6 frpp roller rockers,f cam,intake,30 pound injectors,75mm mass air,75 tb and spacer,cold air kit,long tube headers,o/r h pipe,flowmasters,alum drive shaft,pro 5.0 shifter,full 5 lug conversion using sn 95 front end,cervini 2.5 cowl,6 piece diamond headlight kit,3.73 gear,sn 95 front and rear seats.I'm sure I'm forgetting some things. Great project car,would look great with a little body work and a paint job. Original 5.0 auto car that's now a 5 spd. Have extra int pieces also. Would love a cobra that needs some tlc or 94 up gt 5 spd cars. You can email me a [email protected]
FxCamera_FxCam_1279413154537.jpg

IMG_4536.jpg

IMG_4741-1.jpg

Last edited:

CHARMER97

Established Member
wish you were too,sounds like what im looking for. let me know if your ever around this area. lol. did you ever get the cam and lifters in it?

tistan

Established Member
I ended up putting an E cam in it and a new set of lifters. I was surprised that I didn't have any idling issues without a tune.

CHARMER97

Established Member
I ended up putting an E cam in it and a new set of lifters. I was surprised that I didn't have any idling issues without a tune.

That's cool! If gas wasn't so much i'd drive mine down to ya!

Bumps

Last edited:

jliddle

Established Member
Interested in parting with some of the extra interior pieces?

I need a few things for my coupe if you have them

331Stroker

Stroked
Established Member
If my truck doesn't sell today, would you be interested in trading? I would need some cash though.

CHARMER97

Established Member
Interested in parting with some of the extra interior pieces?

I need a few things for my coupe if you have them

Not at the moment,but if I get rid of the car with out them I will shoot you a pm or something.

If my truck doesn't sell today, would you be interested in trading? I would need some cash though.

Not really what I'm looking for,sorry.

CHARMER97

Established Member
I'm really looking to just trade,I haven't thought of an outright price because of that. I'm open to offers I guess.....but would prefer to trade for another mustang.

Users who are viewing this thread