wtt 91 coupe for project cobra

CHARMER97

Established Member
ive got a 91 coupe with a 3.73 gear, mac equal length headers,o/r x pipe,dyno max ultra flows dumped,pro 5.0 shifter, ported edelbrock heads,cobra intake,frpp 1.6 roller rockers,f cam,30# inj, 75 maf, 75mm tb,fenderwell cold air kit,electric fan,newer battery,a/c works but needs charged,sn 95 front brakes,ranger rear axles and drums,cervini 2.5 cowl,tinted windows. needs body work and paint,underside is very solid. i would like to trade for a 96-98 (consider 94-95s also) cobra that might need a little work as well,let me know what you have.

Last edited:

CHARMER97

Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ey0vBnSywn0&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - camed91.wmv[/nomedia]

CHARMER97

Established Member
IMG_3679-1.jpg

IMG_5004.jpg

CHARMER97

Established Member
i guess if someone made an offer i couldnt refuse,id really prefer to trade though. the cars not perfect and i dont want anyone thinking im looking to trade for a car that is. ive just gotten bord with this car and looking for a different project,no hurry. i can drive this car back and forth to work every day and it runs real good. i will be adding/doing some things to it while i still have it through the winter if i do,i just put storage ins on it today so its parked for the winter. feel free to pm me with any questions any one may have. thanks everyone!

Last edited:

CHARMER97

Established Member
ive found anther car so i will sell this outright for 4500 obo. i have 18 inch boyd wheels on it now and an adj. nos dry kit that needs installed also for the car that can go with it.

Users who are viewing this thread