WTT 91 240sx ls1 swap project

cdythms

Established Member
Looking to trade my project. I would like to get a notch, sn95 (no verts), or a rcsb chevy/gmc, but let me know what you have i maybe interested. Im not sure how to value it for a sale so make an offer If you have one. Im just not real motivated to finish the swap.

I started with a 91 240sx 200k miles auto decent shape all stock. The car was driving right before I bought it, it just threw a rod. Motor is 00' ls1 and t56 combo from a trans am with about 70k miles. It has a pat g spec'd 226/234 112 cam, pac 1518 springs, melling oil pump, and katech rod bolts. I put a new Monster clutch/flywheel and slave w/ remote bleeder and wilwood master cylinder, stock hurst shifter with a foxbody lever and hurst ball. I used a sikky swap kit with ceramic coated longtubes. Sikky also did the wiring harness for me, All I need to do is the efans and reverse lights. Maybe some other minor wiring but I cant think of any off hand. I also have a full fuel system with a rci fuel cell, I just didnt fab up mounts as I was planning on doing it under car. The only thing missing from the fuel system is a couple of adapaters to go from the tank to the lines, I have all the other fittings, walbro pump, a corvette style regulator and filter. I have an air intake, coolant hoses, throttle cable and things like that all hooked up. I know that was really long winded I just listed everything I could think of. The car could be running in less than a week and for very little money, most expensive part is going to be finishing exhaust and tune. I intend to keep working on it until it sells or gets traded, so things may change.

current condition

2012-05-21_09-45-49_406.jpg

2012-05-21_09-47-04_711.jpg

2012-05-21_09-46-54_346.jpg

more pics here http://s140.photobucket.com/albums/r27/BaddillaK/240sx lsx swap/

link to build thread not updated too often 240 ls1 t56 build thread 240 ls1 t56 build thread - LS1TECH

Thanks, Cody

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread