WTT 68 mustang for 99/01 cobra

Seth

Established Member
It has a 289ci V8. About 119,000 miles. Comes with factory AC, power steering. Any problems? Not really. A few hiccups though: ie., when I put in reverse I need to give it a little gas before it locks into reverse. (Yes, an automatic transmission. C4 to be exact.). There i also a little bit of play in the steering wheel, as you might expect for an almost 50 year old car; but I just had the car realigned, which fixed a lot of that slack. There is minimal play now.. It hasn't had a paint job in 10+ years. So there is paint chipping in a few places. But nothing major at all. It was rear ended years back, around 2003. But it was rebuilt with original parts. Still has a clean title, and mostly original parts. Heater core needs to be replaced; I have a new one, but haven't has time to install it yet. AC needs freon too. I replaced the old drum brakes with pair of disc brakes in the front (12.15" wilwood), new small cam, replaced 2 barrel carb with a 4 barrel Edelbrock carburetor, and an Edelbrock intake. This car has been my daily driver for a couple months now. So, she's still running strong. I have video if you're really interested, as well as detailed pictures of all rust areas.

Trade options are as follows, 1993, 1999 or 2001 Cobra, or nice modded GT mustangs.

Text or call me at (337) 476-8988

WyTXn1P.jpg

kl3DLMJ.jpg

G7aaHmd.jpg

View album below for more detailed photos.
1968 Mustang - Imgur

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread