WTT 4 a 96-98 Cobra

DanDaMan

BAD OMEN
Established Member
I have a 03 silver gt with 41k on it. It some bolt ons on it and looks and drives AWESOME!! It has the MACH1000 system and the 99-01 polished cobra look alikes. I owe $10k on it but its worth a little over $14k stock and i have it for sale for $15k. But i am willing to throw in like $2k or so as well to make the deal. Would like it to be black or mystic but will look at others. Not a big fan of the tan leather or saddle leather...whatever its caled. So would preffer blacl leather?! Let me know. Would like to get out of this payment. Thanks, Dan.

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
Wait so your trading your 03 gt+2k for a 96-98 and have the other person take over the 10k you owe?

elijah

Established Member
Yes, because that would be a rediculously bad deal on their part if they traded you a 96-98 Cobra for your 03 GT, and on top of that had 10k more to pay.

love bandit2

Established Member
Horrible deal... You need to sell your car, pay it off, then finance a cobra. A trade is gonna be a hard sell in your case.

DanDaMan

BAD OMEN
Established Member
Horrible deal... You need to sell your car, pay it off, then finance a cobra. A trade is gonna be a hard sell in your case.

I am asking $15k for my car. So throwing in another $2k would make it $7k i would be paying for a cobra. And for that price it will probaly have alot higher miles than mine. Then the other guy would just take over payments on my car and have a newer mustang with LOWER miles!?!?

blwnblk96

Established Member
From someone with a 96' for sale, just sell your car bro nobody is gonna make that trade. Sorry man.

DanDaMan

BAD OMEN
Established Member
I appreciate all the feedback. But i am gonna still try. The only reason i am trying to work out a deal like this is to get out of a payment and get a car in return as well!!! I am sure someone out there will like to have a newer mustang with lower miles!!

Adde1986

Established Member
hey man im not sure if thats the deal you want for my car but no thanks then, I dont want to have to pay for your 03GT my 01 R/T with the same amount of miles +7000, seeing as trade in on mine is about $9000 + $7000 thats 16K for a 03GT with 54K I could almost get a Mach 1 for that price, but thanks tho hey gl !

DanDaMan

BAD OMEN
Established Member
hey man im not sure if thats the deal you want for my car but no thanks then, I dont want to have to pay for your 03GT my 01 R/T with the same amount of miles +7000, seeing as trade in on mine is about $9000 + $7000 thats 16K for a 03GT with 54K I could almost get a Mach 1 for that price, but thanks tho hey gl !

Your SUV on trade in excelent condition is $7325.

http://www.kbb.com/KBB/UsedCars/Pri...8592|true&Condition=Excellent&QuizConditions=

I owe either $10k or a little over $9k by now. And my car has 41k miles on it. My trade in is $11,700 and private is $13,650 and yours private is $9,950. So it all depends on how bad you want a mustang. Go get a MACH 1 if thats what you like. But a dealer will only give you $7325 or less. Blue book is a guideline. Dealers do not have to go by that. Same with private party. But good luck on your search man. Thanks for looking!!

Adde1986

Established Member
i dont want a mach 1 i said for that price I could get one I dont owe anythingon my car and that $7325 is going back to stock ill gladly sell everyhting I have in it and go to that price, still I am in NO hurry got a guy coming to look at it at sat

LILBLKSNAKE

Village Idiot
Established Member
I am asking $15k for my car. So throwing in another $2k would make it $7k i would be paying for a cobra. And for that price it will probaly have alot higher miles than mine. Then the other guy would just take over payments on my car and have a newer mustang with LOWER miles!?!?

03 GT's are selling for $12,000 or less all day here in Massachucetts.

My car may be going up soon, but it's a 97 w/30k miles, black on black leather. Never a drop of rain or snow- garaged and covered, and just a few mods. I already have two buyers confirmed for $13,500.
I offered to throw in my uninstalled but painted S281 wing, Tru-trac, 31 splines, girdle, and a bunch of other stuff to make it $15,000

You never know who is out there, but good luck with that trade.

Users who are viewing this thread