WTT: 20in alcoas and 6 piston shleby brakes

strongs_2009

Established Member
I am looking to work a deal on a set of 18s and stock brakes off a GT500. I have the 20in Alcoas super snake rims and shelby 6 pistons front and upgraded rear. I am looking for 18in CCW or a rim something like that.

Hec332

SBF W/Twin 76's Street Car
Established Member
I have stock brakes (1300 miles) with stillen cross drilled rotors, what color are the shelby brake? BTW Chris cognetta has 18in alcoas and his looking to trade for some 20's' Send me some pics of the brakes to [email protected] and chris email is [email protected].
thanks,
hector

VaPony

Established Member
I'm in the market for a set of SS wheels as well. If you decide to sell them outright. I'm in Tampa and could drive over to pick them up.

strongs_2009

Established Member
If you look under the vehicles for sale there is pics of the brake kit and wheels they are still on the car I am over seas at work. I was going to sell the car till recently the 3.4 gave out on me and I just ordered a 4.0.

strongs_2009

Established Member
I have stock brakes (1300 miles) with stillen cross drilled rotors, what color are the shelby brake? BTW Chris cognetta has 18in alcoas and his looking to trade for some 20's' Send me some pics of the brakes to [email protected] and chris email is [email protected].
thanks,
hector

They are the red shelby 6 piston. if you go under were the cars are for sale there is pics of it there. the brakes are still on the car at the shop right outside of orlando since i just had some issues with it. Sorry it took so long to reply I am over seas and my net has really been giving me some issues.

Legend Shaker

Established Member
pm sent...

Inerested in your brakes if you want to sell them outright.

I also have some basically new Shelby 6p with 14" crossdrilled and slotted rotors and Eradispeed in the rear + Cash

LMK

Thank's

Users who are viewing this thread