WTT 2011 Mustang GT Premium Grabber Blue RTR

danponjican

Established Member
Putting feelers out there to see if anyone is interested in a trade for my 2011 Mustang GT Premium in Grabber blue for a 2011+ truck. I'm looking for a full size truck with less than 70k miles, in as good shape as my car (which is in excellent shape) that is valued at the same or higher than my car. It should be a quad cab truck. No diesels. I'm looking for a truck that can do 20+ mpg on the highway.

The mustang is daily driven but garage kept. It almost 100% stock except for the RTR wheels with Nitto 555 rubber. It's a GT Premium with 3.73 option. Never abused. It is meticulously maintained! Mobile 1 oil only with Blackstone lab reports to show engine health. Paint is in great shape (I'm the owner of DetailingGurus.com) and has a coat of Opti-Coat 2.0 that is maintained with topper sealants.

IMG_4017-vi.jpg

IMG_3994-vi.jpg

[video=youtube_share;QAvbd-hX2AE]http://youtu.be/QAvbd-hX2AE?list=PLmhWNsErzF5Tlg9i6qPFqqyjeRWTToISq[/video]

levelbelow2000

Established Member
I have a 2013 F150, 5.0. single cab, 8ft bed. Belltech 3/5 lowering kit, FX4 headlights, taillights and 20in wheels. Nice truck, 54k miles

Users who are viewing this thread