Established Member
k159y1.jpg

29k miles
Base model, only option is 3.73s
29k miles
6 speed w/ barton shifter and bracket
boss manifold, o/r x + bassanis and 93 lund tune
Dropped on frpp k springs
20x10 square set up. (265/35 and 295/35)
RTR Front, Roush side splitters
GT500 spoiler

Looking for a c5 z with under 50k miles. I am willing to add some cash for the right car :beer:

Mainecobra

Established Member
Why would you want to trade for a c5z and add cash? Ive had a c5z cool car but so small so low and 2 seats sux. Keep the 5.0 . I sold my c5z and bought a newer 2010 camaro ss ls3 and enjoy it more. I think the c5z are so over priced its crazy. They are a old car now id stick with your 5.0 all day

Bloo

Established Member
Why would you want to trade for a c5z and add cash? Ive had a c5z cool car but so small so low and 2 seats sux. Keep the 5.0 . I sold my c5z and bought a newer 2010 camaro ss ls3 and enjoy it more. I think the c5z are so over priced its crazy. They are a old car now id stick with your 5.0 all day

I said i would add cash if the car was worth it to me. I've always had a soft spot for a C5 Z and it's in my price range over a c6 z. Don't mind it being a 2 seater or low. Love the way they sound as-well.

Mainecobra

Established Member
I wouldnt trade even straight for a c5z if i had your car. I dont think a c5z is worth your mustang is my point. I would want cash on top of a c5z for your mustang. I had a 2002 c5z great car for sure. The ls6 is a great motor. I just think they are over priced personally. Your 5.0 looks great buy the way. The coyote motor is fantastic

X R8TED

Established Member

Because you have never owed one.......Until you do its hard to understand, I've had ALOT of cars including a 697 cobra and to tell you the truth, none of them compared to a 460hp vette, it was a eye opener. There just hard to beat...If properly built...

tmaschm

Established Member
Because you have never owed one.......Until you do its hard to understand, I've had ALOT of cars including a 697 cobra and to tell you the truth, none of them compared to a 460hp vette, it was a eye opener. There just hard to beat...If properly built...

Guess you missed the part where he said he owned an 02 c5z??!

X R8TED

Established Member

And your saying a 5.0 compares performance wise to the Z? Just the fact that a 5.0 out weights a Z by 480 lbs that's is enough for me, OP, trust me you will be VERY happy with the trade Good luck, I hope you find what your looking for

Bloo

Established Member
Trade for a fully built cobra? 800-900whp depending on pulley size

What year? Send me some more info.

And your saying a 5.0 compares performance wise to the Z? Just the fact that a 5.0 out weights a Z by 480 lbs that's is enough for me, OP, trust me you will be VERY happy with the trade Good luck, I hope you find what your looking for

I just want a change, and i've always had a soft spot for the c5z. Love the 5.0 too so i won't be upset if i can't find a trade.

I haven't got any interest on a corvette forum, so idk how likely it is this will happen :eek:

ctstangs

if you aint first you're...
Established Member
the c5z is a different animal, comparing apples to oranges vs the 5.0. i have a 5.0 now but still miss the feel of my c5z's. Both are awesome cars, good luck! bump for a nice white stang

ferfont1

Established Member

lol

Users who are viewing this thread