WTT 2007 Zx14 Ninja for 94-up Cobra

jdgt03

Established Member
Its a 07 zx14, i hate to sell this bike, its been great to me, but im ready to move on and get something else. Looking to trade straight for a 94-up cobra. Here's the rundown.

Nitrous kit and air shifter are off. Will sell seperate for $600

2007 Kawasaki Zx14 Ninja
Ebony Metallic Color
10,039 Miles
Clean Title In hand

Mods

Full Muzzy Head back Stainless Exhuast
Secondary Butterflies Removed (much better low end tourqe)
Dynojet PC3 with custom tune ( 176hp 102ft lbs)
BMC Race Filter
Roaring Toyz Lowering Links
Zx Zone 6" over Extensions
Braided Rear Brake Line
Brocks Lowering Strap Kit
Vortex 44(+3) rear 16(-1) front Sprockets
Brocks Clutch Spring Kit
Puig Double Bubble Windscreen
Flush Mount mirror block offs painted to match
El Glow gauges
Front forks have been lowered 1.25 inches
Aftermarket Bar Ends
Swing arm Spools

The paint is not perfect after all its black, the bike has never been dropped or wrecked, the tank got keyed last yr, i bought a tank off ebay with a crease in it, but never did fix it, its not really noticible. The undertail has a hole rubbed in it from the tire hitting it, i have a stock replacement, or an aftermarket would be better for more clearence. Just put new tires on it, the front one about 2k miles ago and the rear not even 1k, shinko u-soft on the rear and shink 003 on front to match. Also over the winter I had the center of the wheels powder coated black and i polished the lip on the wheels. Im not gonna tell you that this bike hasnt been raced cause it has, but most of the miles are road miles, not track. The bike has only been sprayed 3 or 4 times, dont have a warmer, so i was gonna wait. The nitrous kit and air shifter is off the bike and will sell seperate. I have changed the oil and filter every second track time with Mobil 1 and Wix filter, just for the abuse on the clutches. I did replace the clutch fibers about 3k ago, they weren't slipping, but my 60's were hurting a little so i replaced them. Just did the 10k service also. I weigh about 265lbs sutied, ive been 6.16 on it with no nitrous, so a lighter rider would be easy 5's on motor.Also comes with 2 helmets and one leather alpine star jacket and one Textile Kawasaki Jacket, and front and rear stands.
Im sure ive forgot some stuff but feel free to ask. Thanks. $7000 FIRM!!!

S2010009.jpg

S2010077.jpg

S2010080.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture009-1.jpg

S2010042.jpg

S2010043.jpg

S2010048.jpg

S2010038.jpg

S2010046.jpg

S2010037.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread