WTT: 2007 Z71 Silverado

black2kstang

Established Member
I am looking to trade my truck if anyone has a new 5.0 car that they are wanting to get rid of for a truck. It is a 2007 2wd Z71 silverado crew cab. It has light gray interior and it is a LTZ model. It has 76k miles on it. 5.3L motor. No problems with the truck at all. I just want to get back into a stang. It is black in color and has a black tool box and a spray in bed liner. This is the only pic I have right now but I can get more if someone is interested. I would prefer a white or black car if its possible but I wont be TOO picky. Just no grabber blue. I also would really rather have an auto. I'm done with standard cars. BUT, if you are interested in working up a deal then post anyways and let me know what ya got.
163435_500046841925_517636925_6137231_1756247_n.jpg

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
Whats your truck worth? just wondering cause Im sure youd be including cash with trade right?

black2kstang

Established Member
Book value is $23,600. And yup. It is a factory z71 2wd. They had 2wd z71 models that have the z71 suspension and towing packages. They have a little bit different stance to them. I would like an even trade if possible but it depends on the car and the situation. Let me know what ya got and we can go from there.

Spd2Stang

I just WOT in my pants
Established Member
76K miles 07 2WD pickup even trade for an 11+ 5.0L (maybe 35K miles on an abused one)?
GLWT

Spd2Stang

I just WOT in my pants
Established Member
Im not too concerned about mileage really... Just seeing what is out there.

5.0 cars still relatively new for the marketplace so there's not going to be alot of used vehicles out there at the time.
Maybe when the new 2013 model hits the shelf guys will trade up, but have you thought about just trading in your truck for a slightly used vehicle on the lot?

black2kstang

Established Member
5.0 cars still relatively new for the marketplace so there's not going to be alot of used vehicles out there at the time.
Maybe when the new 2013 model hits the shelf guys will trade up, but have you thought about just trading in your truck for a slightly used vehicle on the lot?

Yeah i know that there probably wont be a big market on the used 5.0s right now but I just figured I would throw the idea out there just in case. And I called 1 dealership about doing the trade in deal and I'm not sure if they got some info wrong or whatever but they were talking about only giving 12k for my truck and that is out of the question.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
yeah 12k is about trade in value. Trucks are everywhere right now. That's about a 15-17k truck private party.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
kbb is what I pulled. I went off blue but a dealer will go off of Black book. Hence the 12K figure the dealer gave you for a trade in.

skybob

Established Member
Last edited:

black2kstang

Established Member
12k is low on a trade value. If you threw in some cash, I'd think you could find a trade. Nobody will want to pay high book for yours, and sell theirs for low book is the thing. If they pay you high book, they'd want high book as well and the damn used 5.0s almost book higher than new ones haha
yeah. i understand that. And I wasnt really expecting it. I was just hoping for that special someone that their wife told them they need a truck rather than a car or something like that. lol. I might would be interested in putting some cash with my truck but no where near 15k

black2kstang

Established Member
Man you have some big balls trying to trade for a new 5.0 mustang with that truck.

I stated that I would put money with the truck. I don't expect someone to evenly trade a car that books for 30k for a truck that books for 23k. I put the truck up for trade to see if anyone with a 5.0 wanted a truck. I am not forcing anyone into a deal.

black2kstang

Established Member
Truck now has 88k miles, blacked out chevy emblems, tinted front windows to match the back, and a 10" kicker sub and amp under the back seat. Still looking to trade for an auto 2011+ gt. Will be throwing in the cash difference in values.

Users who are viewing this thread