wtt: 2007 TBSS 3ss (black on black) for a Bullit/Mach 1

pbm.cc

Established Member
Basically thats the story I recently bought a 2007 TBSS black with the 3ss package I didnt get the navigation system. I originally came with the 6 indash but I bought the Pioneer D3 for it and is installed with the interface for the sterring controls and the onstar/bose system. I have put tint on it but not sure the percentage. Looks like limo in the back and street legal in the front 2 windows. I also removed the 3' long silencer/muffler and gave the truck a good aggressive sound. I put $10,000 as a down and have paid around $1,800 to $2,000 on it. I owe about $25k for it and would like for some one to give me a Bullit or Mach 1 and take over the payments/payoff. Here are some pics of the day I bought the truck, I will take new ones with the tint and show off the D3 unit and show the motor as well as the muffler delete. If your interested let me know.

these are the features that the truck has:
-memory driver convenience package
-dual stage front air bags
-65/35 folding rear seats
-front bucket seat deluxe
-restraint provisions child, rr seat, rr facing
-floor mats front/rear
-trailblazer ss package
-power sunroof
-rear window defroster
-inside rear view mirror, auto dimming, compass
-over head console
-gvwr,6001 lbs
-rear axle, 4.10 ratio
-axle limited slip
-brake vac power, 4wheel disc brakes
-front heated seats
-cruise control
-glass deep tint
-sensor inf restr, child detect
-convenience net cargo
-head curtain side air bags front/rear
-remote key less entry
-reversible cargo mat
-automatic climate control
-lighted lh & rh visor mirrors
-power osrv mirrors, heat, turnsignals
-automatic leveling suspension
-power adjustable pedals
-145amp alternator
-LS2 6.0l sfi v8 engine 400bhp
-4 spd hd automatic transmission
-sun,sound,entertainment pkg*powersunroof*audio system-bose prem.sound*am/fm stereo w/6 disc player,autotone control,radio data system(replaces std/opt pckg radio)
-20" polished wheels
-cargo shade
-leather seat trim
-1yr onstar safe&sound (ask dlr about turn by turn upgrade)
-tire pressure monitor
-audio system bose premium sound
-driver info center display
-pwr seat adj-passager, 8way power lumbar,front passager
-sport handling pacakge
-solid paint
-3SS SS perferred equipment group 3
-interior trim ebony/ebony
-comp frt lh computer sel suspension
-8 way pwr seat adjust-driver
-p255/50r20 tires
-xm radio standard identifier
-leather wrapped sterring wheel w/radio/onstar/vehicle setting controls
-language control, english, french, spanish
-fog lamps
-theft deterrent alarm system
-universal home remote
-rear seat radio & HVAC controls
-xm satellite radio-service 1st 3mnths free
-LT package 2

basically I think that is all the crap from Chevy! plus the D3 pioneer navigation system and tinted all around and the muffler deleted. I was going to take pics of it tonight but it was raining like crazy!
tbss11.jpg

tbss10.jpg

tbss9.jpg

tbss8.jpg

tbss7.jpg

tbss6.jpg

tbss5.jpg

tbss4.jpg

tbss2.jpg

tbss1.jpg

Last edited:

bone

Established Member
give a bullitt or mach and take over payments, good deal, but i'm not saying for who!

Nicolaskl

BANNED
Established Member
I just wanted to make sure I got your asking price right. You want a Mach 1 (an 03 even with high miles is worth at least 13 grand) or a Bullitt (01 in average shape = 10 grand) plus 25,000, so you want about 35,000 to 38,000 dollars for your used 07 Trailblazer? Is that correct?

pbm.cc

Established Member
lol.... sounds like a good deal for me huh!? lol

but here it is.... the truck is sticker at $37,600... like I said I put $10,000 down bought the D3 navigation system for it $1,400 plus the interfaces for the sterring wheel controls $150, the Onstar $100 and the Bose system $100 and made $1,800 in payments. I would work some kind of deal depending on the car that I would be getting, even if its a 03-04 cobra I would get a loan for the difference. but the fact of the matter is that this truck is in PREFERCT SHAPE! ALWAYS HAND WASHED AND WAXED! MOBIL 1 OIL CHANGES! 100,000 MILE WARRANTY AND I TRUELY A BAD ASS TRUCK!!!! THAT IS WHY I GOT IT....

the reason as to why I am selling this truck is beacuse I rather finish school now than just have a nice truck! I really want a Bullit as I have owned Cobra's and GT's, and that is why I am also leaning towards a Mach 1. I dont mind paying a difference I guess I should had made that clear huh.

but I just want to finish school now that I am young. So if anyone is interested let me know.The truck has every option you can imagine except for the AWD, as I live in Texas I figured I didnt need it and would cause me to waist more gas.

pbm.cc

Established Member
oh sorry I didnt mention... I bought this truck brand new! I actually ordered it... and at the moment it has 8k miles.

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
good luck awesome trucks but just dont have any resale value, trust me I have been trying to trade mine for a mustang and high bid so far is 27000k and I have every single option available except navigation, bump for ya.

pbm.cc

Established Member
ravenknight said:
good luck awesome trucks but just dont have any resale value, trust me I have been trying to trade mine for a mustang and high bid so far is 27000k and I have every single option available except navigation, bump for ya.
well I only owe $25k and if you are able to get $27k for it I would do it. as long as I can finish school. My friend has a Con/GT, an '01 but bought a wrecked '03 cobra a while back and swapped everything (expect seats, front brakes, airbag, and e-brake handle) and he wants to give it to me and he will get a loan. I just dont know if that is worth it. I thought it was an '03 till I inspected it.... what do you guys think?! should I do it. I dont know the history of the GT but everything is from the '03! this has been bugging me all week!

any advise?

SwampMoose

Established Member
pbm.cc said:
well I only owe $25k and if you are able to get $27k for it I would do it. as long as I can finish school. My friend has a Con/GT, an '01 but bought a wrecked '03 cobra a while back and swapped everything (expect seats, front brakes, airbag, and e-brake handle) and he wants to give it to me and he will get a loan. I just dont know if that is worth it. I thought it was an '03 till I inspected it.... what do you guys think?! should I do it. I dont know the history of the GT but everything is from the '03! this has been bugging me all week!

any advise?

Don't do it! It might be a nice car and all, but in the end all you have is an 01 gt, and later down the road when your looking to sell it it's not going to be worth half of what a 03 cobra would be.

pbm.cc

Established Member
SwampMoose said:
Don't do it! It might be a nice car and all, but in the end all you have is an 01 gt, and later down the road when your looking to sell it it's not going to be worth half of what a 03 cobra would be.
well the thing is that I would be getting this cobra clone for 12k basically what I spent on the truck. and thats it! Im going to go drive it today.

Users who are viewing this thread