WTT: 2007 Lifted Duramax fully loaded

Lifted07Duramax

Established Member
I may or may not be interested in trading my duramax. It has 67k miles and is 4wd with the LTZ package. It has every option except for a sunroof.

Specs are
12" FTS lift with heim steering upgrade
10" deaver leaf springs for a way better ride over a block lift
Powder coated lift with chrome UCA and LCA
Polished to mirror finish driveshaft
Everything color matched
Upgraded turbo pipe and IC pipe
Silverline turbo back exhaust
Quad S2 tuner
38x15.5x20 Hankook dynapros with only 3k on them. They should easily last 45k miles

Heres a pic, if you are interested let me know and I can send a lot more pics. Im looking for a 2010-2012 GT500, no white, but any other color Im open to it just depends.

IMG_0111.jpg

photo1.jpg

Last edited:

Lifted07Duramax

Established Member
I also have this 2000 corvette with just short of 100k on it. I've had stage 2.5 heads put on by a reputable performance shop in springfield, mo they can confirm that everything on the internals looked great.
Tranny was rebuilt and upgraded, no real reason for it except for 2nd gear had a tough time going into gear when it was cold so I decided to throw down and upgrade the tranny while also having a Monster stage 3 clutch put in.

I've never taken it to the drag strip as I dont care to race. I just like to have the power when needed. On the dyno it put down 397/393
Stock camshaft

I wouldn't mind trading the vette for a 2007-2011 GT500 and pay some cash on top of that. So if you are looking to get out of payments but still have a nice fast car, this is it.
image2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread