wtt: 2006 GMC sierra crew cab

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
I have a 2006 GMC sierra crew cab that im willing to trade for a lightning. Im just looking for even trade as of now. My tuck has 132,000 miles on it and it will go up (not much i dont use it often). It is the SLE package which is pretty much everything but leather and factory navigation. Tires still have good tread left. I just changed the oil in it, put new brakes all the way around, and a tune up. Motor and performance wise its all stock besides a dynamax 3" bullet resonator. Mods are as follows:

EXTERIOR:
5% window tint all the way around
LED 3rd brake light
LED taillights ( i have 03-06 chevrolet silverado taillights also)
TYC elegante projector headlights (i have stocks also)
chrome door handle cover (not the full bezel just the actual handle themselves
Billet grille (main, middle, and bumper)
2" drop shackles
HID lights in highs, lows, and foglights 5000K all of them

INTERIOR:
all stock, dark gray interior

AUDIO ( I CAN TAKE ALL THIS OUT AND TURN IT BACK TO PURE STOCK IF WANTED:
Stock bose system
Alpine IVA-D310 flip out tv with hide away brain under front passenger seat (also have stock radio)
Alpine navigation unit with remote ( works but is not hooked up as of now
Alpine ipod integration to run ipod off of radio (works great)
2 solo baric l7 8" subwoofers in downfire box under seat
2 rockford fosgate punch 700s amplifiers connected with amp link and rockford fosgate voltage meter
All 4 gauge wiring, all hidden besides speaker wire but can hide that also with no problem

The only problem with the truck exterior wise is the door is peeling a little on the pillar of it, im going to fix it the best I can, and it has a smaller dent by the rear tire at the bottom. It can easily be straightened out and fixed I just never got around to doing it.

Im looking to trade for a lightning, 99-04 even though i know an even trade for an 02-04 may be hard to get but its worth a shot. Any color but red but if its a nice red one ill go for it. Modded or not doesnt matter as long as its dependable which I know mod motors are so im not worried about that. My truck isnt ragged out so nothing ragged out would be nice but then again its lightnings lol.

I dont need a 4 door truck so its my only reason for getting rid of it. I like the truck but always wanted a lightning and decided to give this a shot. You can contact me through this site since im on it daily or email me @ [email protected]

I have pics but I need to get new ones and I will tomorrow. This is all the pics I have of it now, its not pictured but I do have the towing package that is going back on it:

truck010.jpg

photo27.jpg

this was from the day i got it:

400ex003.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread