WTT 2003 cobra with 2,800 miles for shelby

SilverSlayerTT

Established Member
I have a 2003 cobra with 2,800 original miles. The car is a stock blower car put blower has been ported to stage 4 steg. The car has complete upr tubular front suspension. The engine is a bulit teksid block with cp pistons it has kooks 1 3/4 headers and kooks x pipe with steeda cat back. The car has spec stage 3+ clutch with a 26 spline input shaft, steeda triax short throw shifter. SRA swap 31 spline moser axels 31 spline ford racing carrier 3.55 ford motor sport gears.I have a set of bogart welded rt wheels 15x3.5 front 15x10 rears with 26 tall MT slicks.The car has been to the track 1 time on this set up. it went 7.05 at 103mph with a 1.67 60ft the car has been 6.30s with old set up. I built this car for a nitrous set up I was doing but my interests have changed. Also the car comes with weld prostar xp wheels 4 of which are 17x9 and 2 that ar 16x 9 with MT drag radials. Also the car has an 8 point cage thats the same color as the car no junk looks good. This car is garage kept and never gets drove just trailered to the track and hasnt seen that in awhile. I have pictures if anyone is interested in trade. I really do not want to get rid of it but would like a shelby so i am just throwin this out there. email me pics of your car if interested and ill send pictures of mine.

Users who are viewing this thread