WTT: 2002 Camaro SS for your mustang!

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
Hey everyone,

I've been seriously considering selling my SS for a mustang. After owning 4 f-bodies, I think its time for a change. I'm getting bored with my SS and need something new.

Please dont low ball me. I dont want to even trade a stock 95 V6 with 175K miles on it for my SS. MUST BE A V8 ALSO!

Its currently got 48K miles on it. Its a M6 with some bolt-ons.

This car is #3785 from SLP.

Its very clean and has been well taken care of.

Mods/options:
Pasesetter coated LT's
Off road y-pipe
Magnaflow catback
QTP electric cutout
American Racing Rebel wheels
SLP lid with K&N air filter
BRAND NEW TIRES!!! Less than 3K miles on them (paid $800!)
T-Tops
6 disc CD changer
Leather seats
M6
power seats
power mirrors
keyless entry
tinted windows (I think 20% on the sides and 5% in the back)
a few suspension parts
and a few more things.

I have am in the process of putting together a nitrous kit for it also, but its never been put on before.

If you have something that you want to trade, LMK and give me some details!

Thanks!
- Mike

IMG_0177-1.jpg

IMG_0178-1.jpg

IMG_0179-1.jpg

IMG_0184-1.jpg

IMG_0187-1.jpg

IMG_0188-1.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

teufel GT

Established Member
Just for kicks..What would you sell her for? Also what kind of stang you looking for? years? Make? etc. I think that will help weed out some offers? Clean Camaro man, always wanted an 98-02. Owned a 97 35th RS in high school back in 04. Good Luck man.

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
If I were to sell it outright, I'd want $12,500... Theres a little wiggle room in that price if you're serious.

I'm just looking to change it up. I am kinda getting bored with f-bodies and wanted to see what owning a mustang would be like. I've owned 4 already...

The car hasnt ever seen a winter and has been well maintained. Its only had mobil 1 full syntheric 5w-30 oil and I just changed the gear oil in the rear.

I'd really like a 99/01 or rebuilt 03/04 cobra. However, I'm pretty much open to any offer as long as its reasonable.

teufel GT

Established Member
If I were to sell it outright, I'd want $12,500... Theres a little wiggle room in that price if you're serious.

12,500 is a great price for the miles and condition. Not sure you'd pull a 03/04Cobra for a trade, they have pretty good resale value. But a well built low miled 2v or Mach1 would be great. I think you'd like the change. Good luck i'm sure someone will take you up on the offer.
:beer:

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
12,500 is a great price for the miles and condition. Not sure you'd pull a 03/04Cobra for a trade, they have pretty good resale value. But a well built low miled 2v or Mach1 would be great. I think you'd like the change. Good luck i'm sure someone will take you up on the offer.
:beer:

I'd like to trade for a salvaged title/rebuilt 03/04 Cobra... HOWEVER, if someone wanted to even trade a clear title'd one, I'd be fine with that also.

I'd be down for a Mach 1 also. :rockon:

Thanks man.

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
Mike.... WTF

this was your dream car homie....

Yeah... But my new dream car is a mach 1 or cobra.. Or C5 :shrug:

LMAO! I'm only kidding. After some hard thought, I need a change. I've wanted a LS1 SS since they came out in 98... And I love the car.. Its just I want to try out something other than a f-body.

Dont get me wrong.. If I dont get a good offer my way, I wont have a problem keeping it.. since it is a really nice car.. Its just I want to test the waters. :beer:

chad3113

Established Member
Having owned both, I think you will enjoy driving the mustang more. Mustang are ALOT more fun to drive. Your fbody will prob be faster, but not as fun. I'd stay away from 2V GTs and look for 99-01 Cobra or 03-04 Mach. The 4Vs are VERY close to LS1s when it comes to the 1/4.

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
Having owned both, I think you will enjoy driving the mustang more. Mustang are ALOT more fun to drive. Your fbody will prob be faster, but not as fun. I'd stay away from 2V GTs and look for 99-01 Cobra or 03-04 Mach. The 4Vs are VERY close to LS1s when it comes to the 1/4.

It will definately be different. I'm soo used to the f-bodies..

I'm really leaning towards a Mach. If I dont get any offers, its going up for sale and my search will go from there. Just thought I'd offer this way incase anyone was interested in a clean low milage SS! Its #3785 from SLP!

EVO-lution

Established Member
GLWS from a fellow NY'er. I would consider it but tan int. is not my cup o' tea. Gorgeous SS though man. Always wanted to see how they felt to drive. :thumbsup:

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
GLWS from a fellow NY'er. I would consider it but tan int. is not my cup o' tea. Gorgeous SS though man. Always wanted to see how they felt to drive. :thumbsup:

I was in the process of converting it over to a black interior or getting it ready. :read:

A friend of mine with a C5 Z is taking the seats out of his car and is going to be selling them to me once his racing seats come in. IF I still own the car at that time, I was going to be ordering a lightweight black carpet from speed inc and find a junk yard 4th gen and buy the interior pannels off it and sell my current ones.. basically converting it over. I dont really care for the tan interior either. It would be a decent project, but well worth it.

:rockon:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread