WTT 2000 Z28 - needs trans work, will trade DOWN

LongshotSVT

I piss excellence
Established Member
Looking to trade my 00' Z28 and I'm willing to trade down. The car is really in pretty good shape. The body is fairly straight, but it's got its fair share of rock chips and the paint is fading a bit on the driver side body moldings. It turns heads and gets compliments everywhere it goes. The car really cleans up amazingly well. The interior is damn near flawless, literally not much wrong with it at all.

Only real issue with the car is the tune is spotty at best and the trans. I'm removing the cam and having the ECU flashed by TunedbyFrost or PCM4Less for a bolt-on tune, but the valvesprings will remain on the car. Basically choose your cam and pushrods, no need for worrying about pinching an O-ring on the oil pump, I already installed an LS6 pump, and it already has the stronger LS2 timing chain installed. No need to mess with valvesprings either which can be a real pain. By reflashing the PCM it'll drive like it should, no surging or bucking. The other issue is the trans. For whatever reason it wont shift at WOT all the time. It's really an occasional thing. Why, I have no idea, but I'm tired of dealing with it. The trans has some nice parts, the typical stuff used in the Performabuilt builds, so repair cost should be minimal in regards to your typical tranny costs. The car does drive just fine though, and operates normally under normal driving conditions.

What I'm looking to trade for:
-Mustangs
-Trucks
-Even an import.

Big thing I need is something to drive that's reasonably reliable. I know the value of a clean F-body like this, and considering the trans will need to be reworked I'm willing to trade down. Post up what you have, the worste I can say is no. It doesn't have to be performance oriented.

Now... the car :)
2000 Z28 Hardtop
4L60E automatic
146k on chassis
25k on motor (I have full documentation, this was bought NEW from GM)
5k on Trans
146k on Rear end (as far as I know... doesn't make a peep, very strong 10 bolt)

Mods:

New LS1 Crate Motor w/ 25k Miles
SLP Lid
Shaner S3 Ported TB
LS6 Intake
PAC 1518 Valvesprings
LS6 Oil Pump
LS2 Timing Chain
Pacesetter 1 3/4" Longtubes
3" O/R Y-pipe
3.5" Cutout
Hooker Cat-back
28lb Injectors
Racetronix Fuel Pump

Fully Built 4L60E
Transgo shift kit
JW Racing 3400 Stall converter

BMR solid front sway
Strano Springs
KYB 8-way shocks & struts
slotted & drilled rotors
American Racing Torq Thrust M Wheels (17x9 & 17x11)
315/35/17 Nitto Drag Radials

Berger Tail panel
stainless Camaro Inserts
1st Gen Camaro Z28 badges

Tinted windows
Whisperer Headlights

Aftermarket MP3/CD stereo w/ ipod hookup. Also set up for Satellite Radio
Pioneer component speakers (The stereo in this car sounds amazing)

Pics
camaronew.jpg

camaro004.jpg

camaro001.jpg

cruisein003.jpg

IF you're interested, feel free to contact me at [email protected]

OR

You can call me 502-759-3961. Serious Inquiries only

The car is located in Beaufort, SC

Users who are viewing this thread