WTT: 2000 Jeep Wrangler Sport, Original owner

prez1967

Established Member
Just testing the waters here to see what kind of response i'll get.

I've owned this Jeep since new and it holds a special place in my heart but i live 28 miles from work and never really use it for what it was bought for. Its never been off road, but it has traveled overseas (it came with my family to Greece for 4 years in 2000-04).

Its Solar Yellow with the dark cloth interior. It has every option except for the block heater and ABS. Its a 5 speed car with a Hard Top. I do not have the factory soft top anymore (it was never used and was recently sold still wrapped in the factory wrapper/cardboard). The Jeep is stock except for a Hurst shifter and a K&N Filter.

The TJ has ~105K miles and its been maintained by myself, my two mechanic brothers and Appalachian Off Road in Westminster, MD.

I'd be looking for close to stock Mustang V8 Coupes. Manual or Auto ok. No yellow cars. Looking for something close to stock or something with reasonable (and quality) mods. Im looking to daily drive whatever I would trade for.

Ideally nothing that would require too much cash on my end, but depending on whats offered, im always looking for a deal.

Email me for pics at [email protected]... send what you have to trade as well.

Thanks
Dimitri

prez1967

Established Member
Only modification on the car is a Hurst Shifter and "Hurst Equiped" badges on the sides.

PM me your email and i'll snap some pics right now for you. Also, details on your Cobra would be appreciated.

DGI

Users who are viewing this thread