WTT 20" Forgestar wheels with Nitto Invo's (Feeler)

Bsaleens281

Established Member
Wanted to see if anyone would be interested in trading wheels. I wish i got wheels with more of a agressive offset. I was in a rush to put wheels on my stang and not that they dont look good, I just wish I went a different route. Im interested in 19-20" inch wheels with a agressive offset and they must clear Brembo brakes. These wheels are Forgestar CF5's 20X11 in the rear and 20X9 upfront. They are wrapped in Nitto Invo's 315/30 and 275/35 with about 1100 miles on them. Please no requests to trade for cobra wheels or junk. I might be interested in selling if someone offers a good price, since I am looking at this moment to purchase different wheels. Please ask any questions.

IMG_1355.jpg

IMG_1356.jpg

IMG_1361.jpg

IMG_1360.jpg

IMG_1359.jpg

IA Shelby

Established Member
What is your price? Will you ship?

I have 2011 forged GT500 wheels powdercoated black 19x9.5. They are factory offset which I assume is not something you would be interested in.

Bsaleens281

Established Member
What is your price? Will you ship?

I have 2011 forged GT500 wheels powdercoated black 19x9.5. They are factory offset which I assume is not something you would be interested in.

I dont really have a price right now as Im trying to just trade. I actually always liked the GT500 wheels, Send me some pics and maybe we could do something.

What offset are the 20's?

I dont know the exact offset, but as you can see its not that agressive.

IA Shelby

Established Member
I dont really have a price right now as Im trying to just trade. I actually always liked the GT500 wheels, Send me some pics and maybe we could do something.

I dont know the exact offset, but as you can see its not that agressive.

SVT Factory Forged 19x9.5
Powdercoated textured weatherable black
DSC01251.jpg

IA Shelby

Established Member
did you have to mod the car to get the 315 to fit in the rear? Do you have any rubbing? Is you car lowered?

Bsaleens281

Established Member
did you have to mod the car to get the 315 to fit in the rear? Do you have any rubbing? Is you car lowered?

My car is lowered and i dont have any rubbing issues at all. I was actually surprised I didnt have to do any modding to get them to fit. I was worried when they were putting the wheels with the tires on and the fit like a glove. Let me think about your wheels for a bit and Ill PM you. Did they come powder coated or did you have them powder coated.

IA Shelby

Established Member
My car is lowered and i dont have any rubbing issues at all. I was actually surprised I didnt have to do any modding to get them to fit. I was worried when they were putting the wheels with the tires on and the fit like a glove. Let me think about your wheels for a bit and Ill PM you. Did they come powder coated or did you have them powder coated.

I had them powder coated. I am not in any hurry as they car is stored for the winter.

I like the wheels and most likely will keep them. I just liked yours as well.

mikesfagent

Established Member
cf5's

Are those the matte black, texured black, or gunmetal of some type?

Hard to tell, as some of their finishes are really close-hard to tell apart unless they are side by side-

If you are interested in selling outright, let me know-

I was working on ordering some cf5's myself-

So you have the brembos up front-can you see whart the offsets are on your wheels?

Any other pics you can send? please send to [email protected]

thanks

mike

kona12

Established Member
Dam to bad your werent closer would have liked to swap you fresh set of fordged SVT 2012 gt500 wheels and tires 19s front 20s rear

StevenStarke

Fast/Reliable/Cheap pick2
Established Member
I cant see the fitment because you have pictures showing them sideways, or perpendicular to the car. Can you take a pic parallel showing where they sit in relation to the fenders?

Users who are viewing this thread