WTT: 2.6 Kennebell setup for a different Setup!

01BLOWN2V

Comp O
Established Member
IMG_3444.JPG
IMG_3556.JPG
IMG_4974.JPG
IMG_4973.JPG
Hello everything, I know this is a long shot but wanting to trade my current setup 2.6 Kennebell with about 5k miles. There's no problems with the blower at all An it's been a great blower just looking to trade for a different setup. Currently it makes 689 at 19 psi. I'm looking to trade for a turbo setup, 2.9 whipple or maybe a F1A procharger setup. For the right deal I would add cash. Feel free to ask any questions & thanks for looking. Also if your not following me on Instagram @dgomez503. You can see the car & blower.

Michael Plackis

Established Member
Went on your Instagram. The video of your black cobra with cams sounds amazing. What cams and did you have long tubes in that?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

305Cobra

Established Member
I wouldn't mind that as long as I would get everything to swap over. I don't really wanna piece everything together

Im not interested in a blower was just saying if u want to make 1000 hp on low boost and not worry about belt slip this is the turbo for the turbo fabrication cg fabrication sells the headers and hotside for 1400 the only fabrication you need is the intercoller piping..

Users who are viewing this thread