WTT: 1999 328i BMW for F-body or Mustang GT/Cobra

TheMarkness

Lazy SVT Poster
Established Member
TRADED! TRADED! TRADED! TRADED! TRADED! TRADED! TRADED!

Thanks everyone who had HONEST interest (Josh, Gary). Back in a LS1/M6 with the tops and loving it. Mods please delete this thread.

Hey guys I'm posting my 1999 328i BMW on here for trade, I really do enjoy this car as it has all the creature comforts one could want including a nice sounding ten speaker stereo (remembering its stock), gets roughly 28-29 miles a gallon traveling back and forth to work 5 days a week (interstate driving). With gas prices back down and prospects of maybe working closer to home I'm on the hunt for another LS1 f-body or a Mustang GT/Cobra (manual/stick preferred).

The car currently has 170k miles on it which is majority interstate miles (I drive 66 miles a day round trip to work, previous owner drove 100 mile a day round trip three days a week to college in it). Long as proper maintenance is followed as stated in the owners manual you shouldn't have any problem seeing 250k+ miles with only minor replacement/repairs, remember that BMW oil change intervals are every 15,000 miles. I've keep up with making sure it's had all it's maintenance on time and up to BMW spec including 100k maintenance and the 150k maintenance (from a BMW certified shop). Oil changes are regularly done every 6000 miles (BMW states every 15,000 miles) and I've always used synthetic 5w-30 motor oil (BMW recommendation). I also went back and had all the service bulletins checked to make sure there isn't any missed maintenance on the car through it's life.

This car doesn't leak, or squeak, or make any strange sounds anywhere on it. I do have receipts from all the recent maintenance ($2300+), some includes lifetime warranty and lifetime labor (previous three receipts pictured below). This car is a 5-speed manual, has a M3 intake and M3 cams installed, and also a drop in K&N air filter. Besides that this is a completely stock unmolested car.

------------------------------------------
Factory Additional Options

() Dual Heated Seats
() Dual Power Seats (3 memory settings)
() Dual Front Side Air Bags
() Traction Control
() ABS (4-Wheel)
() Sport Pkg
() Premium Sound (6 tweeters, 4 drivers, single CD player)
() Sun/Moon Roof

Parts Replacement List - whats been added to the car:

() Rear L&R Trail Arm Bushings - upgraded to M3 bushings (stiffen up rearend)
() Rear End Service including Rear End mount, Rear Cover gasket, Side Cover seals, Full Synthetic Gear Oil
() Full Cooling System overhaul including replacement Water Pump (metal impeller upgrade), replacement thermostat and housing, replacement hoses, full system flush (twice) before putting in new coolant.
() Full PCV system overhaul including new PCV canisters, valve, and hose system, including fittings.
() Water pump and A/C accessory belts replaced last oil change (3000 miles ago)
() Intake Manifold Gasket Replaced
() M3 Intake Manifold upgrade @ 150k
() M3 Cams upgrade @ 150k
() UUC Clutch Replaced @ 150k
() Clear Corner Markers
() Clear Side Markers
() HID Headlights (Retro Fitted)

UPDATE: I've gotten time to get it cleaned up and take pictures with my friends Canon Digital SLR (D10). You'll notice a black spot in some of the pictures, nothing on the car that's from the camera (sensor has some dirt on it); Thanks.

Last edited:

TheMarkness

Lazy SVT Poster
Established Member
I would love to sell it but then I would be car-less, unless I can work out a sale and buy at the same time I'm going to stick to trading only right now. Thanks for the interest though :)

TheMarkness

Lazy SVT Poster
Established Member

Thanks everyone who had HONEST interest (Josh, Gary). Back in a LS1/M6 with the tops and loving it.

Users who are viewing this thread