wtt: 1997 pacific green cobra roller for 93 cobra roller

4rcefednotch93

Established Member
wtt: 1997 pacific green cobra roller for 93 cobra roller, would this be a good deal??

want to trade a pacific green 1997 cobra roller thats in mint condition, the only thing its missing is a motor and trans everything else is there there were only about 1000 of these cars made it also has a mint tan and black leather interior. im wanting a 94/95 cobra or a 93 cobra roller let me know if anyone is interested thanks. and do you all think this would be a fair/good deal??

Last edited:

buddha93

Established Member
The 93' roller is a tad bit more desirable/valuable, so it wouldn't be a straight across trade. I'd sell it outright for cash and then go looking a 93' roller...........you may be looking for a while.

4rcefednotch93

Established Member
I think it would be a fair deal especially if I find the right person. But you are right it may take a while, but I would hate to sell this car and not be able to find a 93 in my price range so if I can't find anyone I'll just keep the 4v and slap a procharger on it with a built bottom and worked c heads.

buddha93

Established Member
Ya, not knocking your car or anything, but it's just what the majority tend to gravitate towards.

I actually like that year/color combo. A lot of guys just can't swallow the green. I'd take it over yellow though any day. LOL! Good luck with your project.

Users who are viewing this thread