WTT 1996 Mystic Cobra

pete85fox

Established Member
It is a 1996 Mystic Cobra #631 of 2000 *Would like to trade for nice fox of equal value in Texas area* I dont want to trade my car plus give you a ton of cash.
I have paper work from when the car was bought, and have window sticker, and most of the oil change reports.

can email me at [email protected]

Mods:

Magna Flow Catback
MGW Shifter
Eibach Drag Springs
K&N Filter
MSD Wires
Car will come with stock cobra rims w/ brand new tires instead of FR500's

Car has 120,xxx miles on it and runs perfect with no problems. It has never been to the track or raced and the oil is changed ever 3000 with RP 5w 20 oil. The car is my daily and thats why it has so many miles on it. Lots of freeway driving.Leather interior is in very good shape and some misc. parts have been sprayed Mystic to give the interior some color. Seats have no rips and the carpet has no stains anywhere. A/C, heater, and Mach 460 all work great. The car is very nice and get lots of stares going down the road. Car gets great gas milage w/ 3.27 gears! At 80mph your at about 2300 rpm.

The bad:

The car does have some small dings in the driver side door but rest of car is straight. "Idiot people like to slam their door open..even though I park at the back of parking lots!" Also driver side window when rolled up will go a bit crooked.. has something to do with the sliders in the door. If you push on the window it goes up fine. I dont know it was like this when I bought the car. And last the hood has some clear coat spots on it. They look like water markes this also was like this when I bought the car.

Pics

Picture179.jpg

Picture175.jpg

See many more pics here on pages 6,7,8

http://s114.photobucket.com/albums/n260/85fox/?start=100

Last edited:

DanDaMan

BAD OMEN
Established Member
You dont have to give me any cash but how about my 03 GT. I owe a little over $10k but the car is worth a little over $14k stock and it has some minor mods to it?!?! Let me know man. If i have to i could probably throw in like $1k cash as well?!?!

txblackmach1

StockR
Established Member
i have a buddy (mike)that just saw ur pics..and is interested in a straight up trade for the car..
he is from south texas....(edinburg)
best time 11.3@117 on drag radials
if you want more info shoot me an email
[email protected]
this are some pics

mikescar3.jpg

mikescar2.jpg

mikescar.jpg

Last edited:

pete85fox

Established Member
cash price?

Not really looking to sell it for cash. Trade only right now.

You dont have to give me any cash but how about my 03 GT. I owe a little over $10k but the car is worth a little over $14k stock and it has some minor mods to it?!?! Let me know man. If i have to i could probably throw in like $1k cash as well?!?!

Thanks but Im really looking for a fox again.

Bump for a really good running and clean mystic. Good luck with the trade pete:banana:

Thanks James

i have a buddy (mike)that just saw ur pics..and is interested in a straight up trade for the car..
he is from south texas....(edinburg)
best time 11.3@117 on drag radials
if you want more info shoot me an email
[email protected]
this are some pics

mikescar3.jpg

mikescar2.jpg

mikescar.jpg

I emailed you back. Thanks Pete

Users who are viewing this thread