WTT 1994 Mustang GT Vert for Lightning, Harley truck, or Cobra

kev2369

Established Member
Really wanting a Harley truck, lightning or cobra 99-04... Looking to trade up... Let me know if interested!

I've finally decided to sell my convertible... I've said a million times I'd never sell it... I've got a small fortune in it... I have ungodly amounts of receipts down to the cent nearly of what I've spent on the car...

Car has 175 k or so on it... Odometer quit working not long ago... Clear title...The car is very tight for the mileage that it has on it... Runs and drives good... It is lowered so it does ride a little rough, but no more than normal...

Just gonna list stuff as it comes to me...
Full Length Headers w/ new gaskets
BBK off road x pipe
Flowmaster Mufflers
3.5" rolled MAC Tips recently installed
4" cobra R Hood
Mach 1 Chin Spoiler
Eibach Springs in front
Cut Stock Springs in Back
New KYB Struts
New Tokico Shocks on Rear
3.73 Ford Gears
Engine is completely stock from 100k mile car
New 18" American Racing Torqlite Wheels
New Nexen 3000 Directional Tires
New MAC Caster Camber Plates
Alpine Head Unit
Factory Mach 460 sound
Professionally Painted Smoked Taillights
Smoked Headlights about 3 mo old
6000k HID Headlights
5" Tach
New Autometer Ultra Lite Gauges in Pod(not hooked up)
MSD Ignition (box went out recently)
Crane Coil
Ford Racing Wires
Auto Meter Mechanical Fuel Pressure Gauge
Leather interior (power seats don't work, and the front seats are worn)
Top in good shape
Factory T-5 Transmission
New Clutch

Has a few things wrong with it, nothing you can't expect from a 14 yr old car... Driver side window is hateful, goes up and down fine but get off track sometimes and u have to adjust it by hand... Nothing major... Also, like most of the cars, the cup in the drivers door is messed up... It actually needs a new switch for the cup too... The rear speaker covers are off, but I have them... Someone messed the trunk carpet up before I got it, and I've never gotten around to replacing it. Also,it has a fox body mass air meter on it, so it runs rich... Needs a stock mass air meter on it...

There are a few dings and scratches on it, but looks great from 10 foot away. I get complimented on the car all the time... I backed into a fence, which is the only time i've ever damaged the car since i've had it, and put a few scratches on the back... The car to my knowledge has never been wrecked. Still has the original front fenders and bumper... Pretty sure its original paint except for the front bumper and hood which I had painted when I put the hood on...

Here are a few pics... I can get pics of anything anyone needs.. The price is 6000... Pretty set on it... Looking to trade up to a lightning or harley truck... Possibly a 99 up cobra...

n159600756_30325696_8614.jpg

n159600756_30325694_7299.jpg

n159600756_30325695_7961.jpg

n159600756_30325698_9921.jpg

CARDOMAIN site I fixed a while back
1994 Mustang Vert
Feel free to give me a call any time or message me if u have any questions. Thanks, Kevin 270-250-2643

Users who are viewing this thread