WTT 1967 Mustang Coupe For 2010-2012 GT500

KyranVale

Established Member
Good afternoon folks! I have a 1967 Mustang Coupe that I just put the finishing touches on two weeks ago. After a lot of consideration, I've decided it's time to part with both of my classics (I don't drive them enough). My 1966 just sold in less than 12 hours after posting it locally on craigslist. I expect this will do the same, but figure I'd advertise here first. I will obviously be trading up, with the expectation to get somewhere near 18K for my car, and I will pay cash or finance the rest (haven't decided since borrowing money is cheap right now). Just a few of the mods listed below, and I will get pictures up this weekend. My father and I drove this car from Vegas to Arizona when we purchased it earlier this year, and now I just want something faster and more modern. I will be listing on craigslist locally over the next two weeks.

The bad:
  • Small Power Steering leak
  • Slight Idle Surge in hot weather
  • Runs slightly rich but could easily be fixed easily with a tune. Emissions are not a concern for me as in AZ a 1967 does not need emissions testing when insured with a classic car policy.
The good:
  • Prior owner put 6000.00 into the dark emerald green paint job. It shines beautifully with only a couple flaws you can see if you are up close.
  • 5.0 EFI Engine out of a 1986 Fox Body
  • Matching AOD transmission
  • March Billet Pulleys and Brackets
  • BBK Headers
  • Comp Roller Cam
  • Harland Sharp ROller Rockers
  • MSD Ignition
  • BBK CAI
  • BBK Valve covers
  • Edelbrock EFI Intake
  • Plenum Auburn Posi Differential
  • Battery relocated to the trunk
  • Power Steering
  • Power Disc Brakes
  • Working and fully functional Air Conditioning that blows cold
  • Aluminum 3 row radiator with electric fans
  • 130AMP Alternator
  • Torq Thrust II Model Wheels
  • 225/45r17 Tires in front and 245/45r17 wheels in back for staggered fittment
  • 500 Watt Alpine Amp bridged, powering a 12 inch Polk Audio Subwoofer
  • 4 other Pioneer speakers and Blue Tooth Deck
  • Completely redone BLACK interior including Rally Elite Bucket Seats (All just installed by me a month ago).
  • Tinted windows all around, 20% on the rear and 30% on the side, 40% on the front windshield.
This car is a fantastic classic, but with my time constraints I'm ready to own just one amazing mustang and want it to be a GT500!

Let me know if anyone has interest, pictures to follow!

Users who are viewing this thread