WTT 18in DD 10th annv wheels and Nitto 555's

smknvette

Established Member
Whats up guys i want to trade my wheels for something different. Ive had saleens so dont really wanna go back that route. I know i will have to add cash on my end. My wheels are chrome and in perfect shape. I bought them from Late model resto about 7-8 mths ago. They came with Nitto 555's....275-35's and 285-35's. They have less then 2500 miles on them. Just pm me what you have.....

The more i think about it i really want some chrome AFS 18in. replicas.....

b6e8393e-0852-406b-b12c-d2a5b95a9844_zps14d98702.jpg
[/URL]

IMG_6462_zpsd49b93ee.jpg
[/URL]

IMG_6457_zps3cda82dc.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
Would you be interested in working a trade for my 18inch cobra Rs? I'll add cash.
Check my thread, thanks
Steve

trickability

Established Member
I got some true forged Trick but I am keeping them lol , but if you want to give me ohhh say 5 thousand boot I will trade lol. You a tradin yung un haa haa .... :pop:

smknvette

Established Member
I got some true forged Trick but I am keeping them lol , but if you want to give me ohhh say 5 thousand boot I will trade lol. You a tradin yung un haa haa .... :pop:

Trick ill trade ya if you will take payments of 1.00 a month for the rest of my life haha

LaserRed38

HOONIGT
Established Member
I have a set of 18x9, 18x10 TF Chicanes that came with my car. They have 255/35 and 295/35 Conti DWS on them with about 3k miles on them. The only thing is, they are satin black with Redfire lips, and the rights were curbed. I've been wanting to get rid of them because I need the money, but I also am growing bored with my OEM 10th Annis that I had powder coated gloss black (threw those on when I got the car) so I've been looking at possibly trading them. I'm sure you're not interested in my black 10th Annis, so would you be interested in a straight up trade for the TFs and you can have them refinished to whatever color/finish you want? And I'll ship first, since I already have a set of wheels on my car?

smknvette

Established Member
I have a set of 18x9, 18x10 TF Chicanes that came with my car. They have 255/35 and 295/35 Conti DWS on them with about 3k miles on them. The only thing is, they are satin black with Redfire lips, and the rights were curbed. I've been wanting to get rid of them because I need the money, but I also am growing bored with my OEM 10th Annis that I had powder coated gloss black (threw those on when I got the car) so I've been looking at possibly trading them. I'm sure you're not interested in my black 10th Annis, so would you be interested in a straight up trade for the TFs and you can have them refinished to whatever color/finish you want? And I'll ship first, since I already have a set of wheels on my car?

Pm sent

LaserRed38

HOONIGT
Established Member
Wanted to add that my 03 GT is 03 Cobra IRS swapped, so they have the correct offset for an IRS Cobra. I'll send/post those pics when I get home this evening and I'll double check the specs on everything with the previous owner (he's a buddy of mine).

smknvette

Established Member
Any interest in my 18x9/10 Gunmetal FR500's with basically brand new Toyo T1R Tires?

Where is Asheville?

What's up man. I like fr500's but this color has to have chrome, polished, or black on it.lol

I'm in east Asheville.....oteen area

Sonic03BlueGT

Established Member
if you decided to sell outright I may be interested, im local and also have wheels you could use/ run until you get what you wanted

smknvette

Established Member
I am thinking about just selling the wheels. I want to keep the tires though. Would you be interested in just the wheels?

worldcat

Established Member

Don't know if your interested but I pm'd you. I have perfect condition 10ths

Users who are viewing this thread