WTT, 18" Saleens for 18" AFS 03's

Special Blend

Signature Seizure
Established Member
Hey guys. Just seeing if anyone might be interested in a straight up swap of rims.
I have 18x9 / 18x10.5 Saleen Replica's in chrome that i'd like to trade straight up for a set of 18x9 / 18x10.5 AFS 03 replica's.
I was thinking both guys could keep their own rubber and just swap rims.
The Saleens are in perfrect condition without a single mark on them. I would want the other set to be in the same condition.
This is just a feeler to see if any of you wanted a change.
Here is a pic of them on the car.
IMG_1309Medium-1.jpg

IMG_1310Medium.jpg

Special Blend

Signature Seizure
Established Member
Forgot to mention that the Saleen wheels also have authentic Saleen center caps that I put on recently.

Special Blend

Signature Seizure
Established Member
I would be interested in selling just the rims but i'd have no replacement.
AFS won't sell to Canadians on ebay. So we can't get the nice deals on these rims that you guys do.
If you wanted to buy a set of ebay i'd pay for the shipping to you for the new wheels, shipping to me for the AFS and i'd pay for the shipping to you on the Saleens.

Avenger

Established Member
Special, I had my 18" machined AFS 03 Cobra wheels shipped to a friend in the States who then sent them to me. Got me a set of 18" wheels for 600$ CDN shipped :)

Special Blend

Signature Seizure
Established Member
Avenger said:
Special, I had my 18" machined AFS 03 Cobra wheels shipped to a friend in the States who then sent them to me. Got me a set of 18" wheels for 600$ CDN shipped :)

Ya that's what i'd like to do but I don't have any family or friends in the states:shrug:

Matts2000gt

Established Member
Special Blend said:
I would be interested in selling just the rims but i'd have no replacement.
AFS won't sell to Canadians on ebay. So we can't get the nice deals on these rims that you guys do.
If you wanted to buy a set of ebay i'd pay for the shipping to you for the new wheels, shipping to me for the AFS and i'd pay for the shipping to you on the Saleens.

I feel your pain as a fellow Canadian. We get the shaft on a lot of cheap parts.

Matts2000gt

Established Member
Avenger said:

Did that include the shipping into Canada? How did your friend send it?

Thanks

8URZ-28

Boost Freak
Established Member
Avenger said:

Who or where did you get 18" wheels from for $600 shipped? Cobra wheels?

LunaticSVT

Fun with the Mammoth
Established Member
interested.

Wondering costs to ship to Canada. I might be interested. I can get pics.

18s machined. Ihave them. Wife wants the Saleens for her car.

ill get a quote from my guy.

Users who are viewing this thread