wtt 18 inch boyd coddington wheels

CHARMER97

Established Member
ive got 2 18x10 and two 18x9 boyd coddington magneato wheels im looking to trade for something different. im really looking for a drag set up and dont need rear tires for them if that works out better. will also consider a different set of 17 or 18 inch wheels as well. mine have some worn out nittos on them but all hold air and can be driven on.

CHARMER97

Established Member
ttt heres a pic of what they look like. there on the car now but can take pics if someone is interested.

magneato.gif

Last edited:

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
ttt heres a pic of what they look like. there on the car now but can take pics if someone is interested.

I would think an item would sell faster, and a buyer would be more apt to buy something if he / she saw the actual item......

in any case I'm interested, (pending pics) and do u have a cash price...

CHARMER97

Established Member
heres a couple pics of the actual wheels,our camera got dropped in a pool at my daughter b day party thats why i havent put any up. (bad subject) any ways i havent really thought about cash price. if your interested you can pm me an offer and ill try and work with ya. when i get them off the car ill try and take some better pics as well. these are all 4 of them

IMG_5004.jpg

IMG_5035.jpg

boyds.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread