WTT 18"3 piece chrome TF victories,for 19" wheels

Glueyes1

Established Member
My wheels brand spanking new all i did was mount the tires which are brand spanking new as well 0 miles on them.I'm looking for the same caliber wheel weather it's TF,CCW or any other forged wheel,the only thing i dont want is a full polished wheel to much maintenance

True forged victory's 3 piece chrome
18x9
18x10.5
front tires are nitto nt555 265/35 18
Rears are Mickey Tompsons ET streets 315/30 18

I am more interested in trading since i will get low balled to hell from the flock of tire kickers lol..But if you have $3,900.00 plus shipping i will let them go,other then that do not waste yours and my time by sending me a pm..Thanks

A few pics
IMAG0206.jpg

IMAG0213.jpg

IMAG0306.jpg

pic of the front tires
IMAG0205.jpg

112.jpg

113.jpg

111.jpg

lou cypher

"Blower Only"
Established Member
I would absolutely take this wheels off your hands. Unfortunately, I have no need for the tires.....These These wheels would look awesome on my Mystic.....
GLWS.....

t.wiley

Established Member
I have a set of 19" iForged Variant wheels and tires I would consider trading for these. They are polished with a clear coat. No polishing needed. Just spray and wipe to clean. Do you know the backspacing of these wheels, front and rear?

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
I have a set of 19" iForged Variant wheels and tires I would consider trading for these. They are polished with a clear coat. No polishing needed. Just spray and wipe to clean. Do you know the backspacing of these wheels, front and rear?

Good luck, nice wheels!

Glueyes1

Established Member

Thank you for the offer,but I'm not really feeling that style of wheel

F8L BYT

Established Member

LOVE those wheels, they remind me of the HRE 542

Users who are viewing this thread