Wtt: 17" BS Street Lites

Ford2ner

Established Member
Thanks man, they are H&R lowering springs but i have a coilover kit on the way for the front. Negative, SRA and no spacer is needed. I have a cowl hood on the way and I think it'll do the rims more justice this is just kind of a feeler..

Ford2ner

Established Member
Nice wheel set up but I have a off subject question.. Where did you get that car from? It looks familiar!

Just noticed your post! Here is where the car came from, a buddy of mine bought it and put 700 miles on it in about 8 months then my brother bought it and put maybe 1k miles then I bought it from my brother and is currently out of commission from breaking the stock input shaft..

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...54/787272-2003-torch-red-10th-vert-built.html

Ford2ner

Established Member
If the price is right, they haven't had anymore miles put on them since this post since I broke my input shaft so she's almost back on the road. Here are some better pics, some with plastidip ideas.
upebadun.jpg

ahygyvem.jpg

sanamyta.jpg
zamamyty.jpg

kressel1

SVT-03
Established Member
Wheels

I'm interested in your wheels, however everywhere I look, I read that you need front wheel spacers in order to clear the calipers. Can you tell me if this is true or if you had the wheels built differently?

Ford2ner

Established Member
That's true, didn't really think to put it in the original post but I run a 1/8th inch spacer on the front, didn't know I'd have to til I got the rims. But right now I just glued them on the front and no longer studs are required when running them. Some people are against running spacers but personally I've had them on all of my cars and have never had a problem along with many others I know.

Ford2ner

Established Member
I've decided I don't want to trade anymore, looking for an outright sale. Won't take any less than $1400, have another set of rims I'm looking to buy.

alivingmustang1

Established Member
Hello, what is the offset on the wheels? Do you know if the rears will clear with an IRS or would you need spacers? Did you ever weigh the wheels?

I'm might be interested but I wouldn't want the tires..just the wheels..:)

Users who are viewing this thread