WTT 10th annversaries for??

stanglife

Established Member
I have a PERFECT set of anniversary wheels with new 275/40/17 tires all the way around. Probably have less than 3k miles on tires. Looking to trade for another wheel/tire combo, preferably black, but chrome/silver saleens would not be turned away. I live in OKC, so the closer the better.

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
Damn it...wish you were closer......I have gotten tired of these. Are you planning any trips to Northern Ga or Alabama?

dsc00079ov5.jpg

picture023ya3.jpg

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
they are 18x9's with 275/35/18 Vredenstein tires on them with about 75% tread left, the only thing that would get me is shipping since I cant just take them off ship them to you, then wait for yours to come in since its my DD and I dont have my stock wheels and I cant get the time off from school to meet up with you somewhere to pick themup. Here is the only pics I have as of now of them:

stanglife

Established Member
mineralgrey01gt said:
they are 18x9's with 275/35/18 Vredenstein tires on them with about 75% tread left, the only thing that would get me is shipping since I cant just take them off ship them to you, then wait for yours to come in since its my DD and I dont have my stock wheels and I cant get the time off from school to meet up with you somewhere to pick themup. Here is the only pics I have as of now of them:

Yeah that could be an issue. Looks like a good lookin wheel.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
they are in excellent shape, not many people have black chrome wheels but I love those 10th anniversary wheels. Goodluck with the sale/trade man.

Users who are viewing this thread