WTT 1000hp capable DD AC Black 99GT with$ for your Cobra

hardcore35th

Established Member
TIME TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!FIRST PERSON WITH $13K GETS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pump gas, no nitrous, 15* of timing (very safe) 550/490 @ only 6000 rpms. MAF issue corrected

UPDATED WITH VIDEOS!!!!

Idle exhaust
http://media.putfile.com/blowerexhaust
If you think a centri is laggy. LOL! Watch the boost gauge to your left there. From 14" of vaccum to 17-18 psi in a split second.
http://media.putfile.com/2nd-gear-punch-17
Cruising and going into OD. No surge whatsoever
http://media.putfile.com/to-overdrive
Idle view of the A/F This thing has perfect drivability. Stoic is 14.7 and my car idles and drives right on the money.
http://media.putfile.com/idle-AF

RULES FOR TROLLS!!!!!

1. I dont care what you think my car is or isnt worth.
2. I dont care what KBB, NADA, BB, ETC... Says my car is worth
3. I dont care who sold what for what when.
4. Dont go asking for "information" (proof) when you have no intention of making an offer.
5. DONT MAKE AN OFFER FOR CASH OR TRADE UNLESS YOU ARE READY TO DO BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NO FLAKERS OR TIRE KICKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6. Anyone wishing to make an offer, PM me your offer and what info you need,
7. If you like being banned from here for not listening to the rules go ahead and post you moronic comments.

Make a Cash offer

Accepting cash or other full payment offers

My car is for sale, or trade possibly with your ride and cash or my ride and cash.
Make me an offer. I will not be offended at any real cash offer.
Terminator or Harley truck trades only.

Clear title, never wrecked, 1 senior citizen non smoking (i dont smoke either) owner before me that left it totally stock. It has 86k on the clock but the only part of the car that is that old is the paint. The engine has about 5-6k on it and the transmission has about 8k on it. Every other part of the car is practially brand new. Not a single moving (and some non moving) part that I can think of has more than 10k miles on it.

real 99 35th anniversary Mustang GT Limited Edition

There was no expense spared on this awesome street strip machine, if you want to skull drag Z06s, Porches, Ferraris, Supras, etc... And you want to do it in a Mustang, this is your ticket. This is a FULLY BUILT EVERYTHING car with all the very best items used and all work peformed by the owner (me) There is no questionable wiring, plumbing, or mechanics to this car, it is a proven reliable, well built hot rod. There are no leaks of any kind. The car comes with 5 extra belts, 2 Brand new Gatorbacks, 2 brand new Gates, and 1 AC Delco (also made by gates), an extra Procharger idler, and an extra steel tensioner arm. The car has been ran on nitrous before the blower was put on, but never sprayed with the blower. You could run this car on blower, motor, or nitrous, or a combination of the 3. You can bypass the blower with a factory belt and it has perfect drivability. This car has ran low 10s on the nitrous alone, and has ran mid 11s letting out coasting past the finish line because the door bars were removed from the cage, and they have become very strict at our track. That was with 15-16psi and pump gas wit 12 deg of timing. With more boost its easily capable of running mid 10s on pump gas, and should run high 9s on race fuel with more timing. On race fuel, and nitrous there is no telling what this setup is capable of, all it needs is someone with the $ and balls to find out. As far as paint condition I would rate it as a 7 out of 10. It has a lot of rock chips on the front bumper (hard to see in pics, and in real life because of the color of the car, and the color of the bumper behind the chips), and it has spider web cracks in the paint on the rear bumper (also very hard to see) where the previous owner backed into something very lightly. To be pretty much a 9 it would need bot bumpers repainted. It has a small ding in the passenger door towards the bottom.
PM me for any specific pics you would like for me to take.

The car consists of;

Power adders (as in plural)

Procharger F-1 (real F-1 not a F-1-A)
3 core upgraded intercooler,
Procharger Big Red Race Bypass valve (custom shield on it so it directs the hot air away from parts
2 pullys for 17-18 PSI and for 20- 21PSI
never ran at 21 PSI because the meter was close to pegging (needs a MAFia for 20+PSI)
MAF is a SCT BA 2800
Lightning screw in metal type IAT sensor

Nitrous Express wet billit nitrous plate
Iceman solonoids
purge that doubles as a intercooler spray bar to freeze the intercooler before a run.
The plate is good to a 300 shot
I have jets for 100,150, 200 shots
N/X bottle heater
custom painted 10lb bottle
NX gauge
TNT filter

Engine:
Houston Performance built 302 stroker, with almost $1000 JE pistons, that are flycut for big cams,
it has a balanced Eagle stroker crankshaft,
and Eagle forged stroker rods with ARP rod bolts,
ARP main studs, and ARP head studs.
Fox Lake stage III (3 not 2) heads, hand ported by Ron,
the heads have; Manley springs, TI retainers, and REV valves
Houston Performance custom grind, huge FI cams
It has a Moroso 7 qt kickout oil pan,
Innovators west 10% overdrive billit dampner
Mezeire electric waterpump
full all ford (other than the balancer and WP) 8 rib kit
Breed valve covers
PP Typhoon intake, with many hours of machine work and porting done to it, to align the ports with the heads, and to get the most flow.
75mm BBK throttle Body
Trick Flow upper plenum

Transmission:
Fully built, PATC (www.transmissioncenter.net) built 4R70W
PATC custom 3000 stall converter (multidisc 11" discs 9" front hybrid)
J-modded
Fairbanks shift kit
B&M shift gate (keeps it in whtever gear you put it in till you shift)
Hardened internals includidng the midshaft

Fuel System:
Aeromotive A 1000
Aeromotive 10 and 100 micron billit filters
A zillion earls hose ends and fittings
Earls pro lite 350 -10 feed line
Earls pro lite 350 -6 return line
Aeromotive billit fuel rails
Magnafuel boost sensitive EFI regulator
2 Flex-A-Lite return fuel coolers
Seimans-Deka 60# injectors

Ignition:
MSD coil on plug packs
NGK spark plugs

Drivetrain:
FRPP aluminum driveshaft
Auburn PRO differential
FRPP Moser 31 spline axles
Welded axle tubes
Trick Flow girdle cover
FRPP 3.73 gears

Brakes:
04 Cobra brakes, with
Hawk pads
Maximum Motorsports braided brake lines
SLP line Lock kit

Suspension:
Front;
D&D motorsports chromolly K-member
Solid chrmolly motor mounts (also come with a set of brand new factory mounts) The solids only vibrate at idle otherwise you would never know it had them. They also greatly stiffen the front of the chassis.
D&D motorsports chromolly A-arms
D&D motorsports Front coil over conversion (makes noise, characteristic of all coil over conversions)
Lakewood 70-30 struts
Steeda 4 bolt caster-camber plates
Steeda bumpsteer tie rod ends
Factory swaybar with Energy Bushings on it.

Rear;
Maximum Motorsports solid lower control arms
Granatelli adjustable upper control arms
Steeda solid billit housing bushings (they make noise, its just characteristic when you lose the rubber ones)
Competition Engineering adjustable anti-roll setup (works awesome for street strip)
Fox body springs with 1 coil removed
Monroe sensatrack shocks(very nice ride and excellent traction-handling)

Chassis:
4 pt chromolly roll cage
full length subframe connectors
fully welded torque boxes
rolled fendrwells to fit a big slick or big DR

Wheels/Tires:
It has brand new
Deep dish FR500s in black
18 x 9 front
18 x 10 rear
$1000 woth of brand new tires
BFGoodrich KDWs
265 fronts
295 rears
also included are;
A pair of drilled and screwed 15x 8 Weld Prostars
brand new Mickey Thompson 275-60-15 drag radials ( 2 passes)

Exhaust:
SLP long tube headers, with a SLP x pipe,
and polished SS Magnaflow mufflers,
and custom tig welded catback (to clear the rear anti roll bar, very rare for a car to have tailpipes and a true anti roll)
with SLP double wall, slash cut SS tips.

Gauges etc..
Autometer Phantom II Boost and fuel pressure gauges
Innovate XD-16 wideband gauge, with
LM1 and
Bosch wideband sensor
Datalogable (usb cable included)
Car is tuned with SCT and comes with an excalibrator II
the car is tuned by a very close friend of mine by the name of Mike Wilson.
Some of you know him quite well, he is 1 of the premier EFI tuners in the land. He has tuned many Ford GTs and countless other huge hp street and drag cars, qand has been doing it with great sucess for many years. The tuneup that we have in my car now is a SUPE DUPER SAFE pump gas low boost tune, with only 15* of timing and 11.5:1 AF and the car made 550hp at 6000 rpm with the chart still climing with no sign of tapering. That was also with no air going past the intercooler, and not using the spraybar.

YES THE CAR DOES HAVE AC AND HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you
Heath Thompson

dsc023581ti.jpg

dsc02594hf5.jpg

dsc02331jh0.jpg

dsc02359xk9.jpg

dsc02368zq0.jpg

dsc02370wp3.jpg

dsc02573sw1.jpg

Please excuse the dirty floormat. It seriously is my DD. Carpet is brand new
dsc02574pk0.jpg

dsc02577gi7.jpg

dsc02575de9.jpg

misc4279kwcj8.jpg

scan0002wk3.jpg

front prostars and mirror are sold.

More pics to come.

Last edited:

bumblebeetuna

Trade: Girlfriend for KB?
Established Member
Would you be interested in a trade for a Moded L? Garage kept since new, Has seen rain TWICE, ALL paperwork/documentation.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread