WTT: 10 sec, show quality 1992 notch....

Shifter

Established Member
Looking at more specialty cars (saleen, cobra, etc)..no "race cars" something very clean...sorry, NO convertibles.

I do NOT need to sell, the bottom line is $22,500 if looking to buy.
Yes, that is expensive...but you will find DAMN few done this well. Also, even doing all the work yourself...you could not duplicate this for that money or even get close.
In a nutshell, it's a car that will run 10's, win shows, and you can drive it to work.

It's originally a V8- 5speed Notch.
P1000529.jpg

P1000369.gif

P1000359.gif

Body work was just done over the winter, car was disassembled, everything painted RIGHT, engine bay welded/filled/smoothed, trim re-done, etc.
Sonic blue, new nose, new hood, etc.
The car is beautiful....everthing done right. Hell, the hood pins are $130 billet aluminum ones!! The underside is CLEAN!!!

Engine is a 418 windsor, Pump gas, Forged eagle crank, H-beams, ross pistons, etc. Dyno'd at 575hp/559 tq at the flywheel
Ed curtis prepped AFR205's (ported, PAC springs, titanium retainers)
Jomar girdle, Scorpion rockers, heavy wall pushrods, etc
Custom Hyd Roller cam
Ed Curtis ported Victor jr
custom mighty demon carb
ATI balancer
HO alternator, etc
Powermaster starter
Jet hot coated accufab headers, custom H pipe, Stainless mufflers and custom stainless 3" tail pipes. Exhaust assembled with V-band clamps for a totally leak free fitting yet removable in seconds.

Driveline
TKO 600, Pro 50, Quicktime bell, Ram billet Alum flywheel and Ram clutch

Rear
It has a fully welded 8.8, 9" style housing ends (no elims/no leaks!!), 4.10's, 31 spline posi/axles, TA girdle

Suspension:
Team Z front Kmember, a-arms, Coil overs, Chrome MM plates, Strange adjustables
Rear, Baseline uppers, UMI adj lowers, Strange adjustables
Brakes are all upgraded with a NEW booster (painted black with automotive base/clear), Cobra MC, 73 mm calipers, adj prop valve, line lock, etc.

Chassis:
Full length Maximum motorsports connectors welded in, rear torque boxes totally welded and reinforced (both upper and lower)...all welding done RIGHT by a machinist/fabricator.

Fuel:
Glenn's sleeper tank, Walbro pump (QUIET! and reliable), #8 lines, billet filters, aeromotive regulator.

Also has a Wideband O2 setup, mallory digital ignition, Griffon rad with MK 8/DCC controller, Kenwood CD/MP3 with all Kicker/infinity/pioneer speakers

Car runs GREAT, leaks NOTHING, is totally drivable, will idle all day in the heat and not break 180*, and I even got 14-15 mpg last month on a 100 mile round trip!

I have ran bottom 11's at 127 mph on a radial tire. It was 85* that day and I'm still tweaking it. I'd expect 128 mph in good air dialed in good. With traction that will get you mid 10's with little trouble.

I would NOT hesitate to drive this car anywhere....and there is nothing left to do. It really is a "FINISHED" car.
The only mod I have planned for the winter is to have the intake either polished or powdercoated.

$22,500 is the number...don't bother offering less. The body work cost, Engine, and trans is easily that amount and more...
I also have other parts that could be negotiated....like a second set of wheels (pro-stars with drag tires), plus a set of drag radials.

I would consider working a trade for a NICE CLEAN cobra or other really clean stock (ish) specialty mustang. For a trade it has to be even up or cash on your end...I don't want to lay out money. I also have a truck/trailer if we need it

Users who are viewing this thread