WTT: '05 Toyota Camry for 03/04 Cobra?

Invictus

Banned
Thought this may be a long shot but I may as well throw it out there...

This is a 2005 Toyota Camry LE 4-Cyl (38 mp/g). The car is full leather interior with all factory options, power everything. It only has 12k miles on it. It was wrecked in the front back in 2005 (airbags did not deploy) and was rebuilt and been sitting ever since. Would not hesitate to drive this car across country. The inspection sticker is still Jan / 2005... I bought this car to have a reliable, efficient daily to keep the miles off my car but after seeing the low prices of the higher mileage / rebuilt / salvage terminators I like the idea of having a second cobra project for the summer...

This trade is intended for the lower value terminators I.E. rebuilt, high milesage, those that need body work etc? Possibly even wrecked or converted cars. I may be willing to throw in a little cash depending on the condition of the car.

Here's a couple of pictures, I can take more and provide any details necessary.

P1080091.jpg

cam1.jpg

cam2.jpg

cam3.jpg

cam3.jpg

Contact me with any possible interest, thanks guys

Invictus

Banned
You can't? That's nice!

I just put the car for sale here locally. I think it should sell pretty quick so this thread may turn into a WTB thread here pretty soon!

traktrbeam

Oh Noes!
Established Member
Premium Member
Trading that for a Cobra would be like jumping out of a photograph into it's negative.

Users who are viewing this thread