Wtt 05 f250 scsb fx4 dsg lifted diesel

1BADPSD

Established Member
Hey guys. I have my 05 F250 SCSB, XLT all options, FX4, 52,000 miles. The truck is beautiful as is. The truck is DSG, and in pristine condition. Truck has factory black leather interior with grey carbon fiber style insets every where. Looks great.

Full Fabtech 6" lift with the Fabtech front radius arms and dual front stabililizers. It has an aftermarket track bar to fix the "Death Wobble" and it drives strait as an arrow for miles. Truck sits on 35x12.5R17 MT Baja ATZ's that are at 85% tread at the least. 17" black Eagle Alloy wheels.

Truck has many bolt ons:
4" turbo back MBRP exhast splits into duals at the axle and goes behind rear tires.
PDF delete
S&B cold air with zoodad mod
Banks big **s intercooler with all the hard piping and T-bolt clamps
Banks intake elbow
SCT touch screen extreme tuned by Eric at Innovative Diesel in MD. He said the truck is good for 420+rwhp and 750+rwtq with my supporting mods. I have 3 of his tunes on my SCT. Tow, street, and extreme street. I run extreme street for the better mileage. Butt dyno says it makes a lot of power. lol.
Studded by previous owner
Bushwacker fender flares to keep rock off the paint.
aftermarket head unit.

Me and the previous owner have always taken excelant care of this truck. Full syn oil, oil filter, and fuel filter every 3k miles. I have always ran RBP fuel additive to every tank to keep the injectors clean and lubed. Also to help with any garbage in the diesel from the pump.

I would like a very nice SVT vehicle as I dont tow and this is just my mean looking pavement pounder. lol. NADA even puts the truck at $25K and KBB is at $26K. I would like a Termi most of all. Lightnings, GT500, and any ford specialty vehicle can apply. So if anybody is interested please let me know. Equal value or money on your side only. I still have a loan through navy federal for the truck too.

Ill add pics when I get home.

Chris

1BADPSD

Established Member
Pics

392.jpg

407.jpg

389.jpg

393.jpg

394.jpg

395.jpg

396.jpg