WTT 05 Evo MR GG -AMS Built-

BamaCarz

Established Member
Cullman, Alabama- 2005 Lancer Evolution MR edition---

I may be interested in trading for an 30-04 Turbo/whipple/KB Cobra in great shape with low miles. I would be willing to add a little extra cash on something of more value if thats the case.

My Evo has 50,xxx miles on the body, and was Built and tuned professional by Chris at AMS Performance. The car is running on a street DD tune at 500awhp@22psi. Car has 3 map tunes including 500 street tune, 550, and 600hp tune, all done on the AEM ems system. Mods list is long so I'll leave out most im sure.

-AMS GT35R Precision turbo kit-
-AMS Turbo maniflod-
-AMS 3" Turbo back exhaust, cat delete straight piped-
-AMS Race battery kit-
-1000cc injector's-
-AMS Fuel rail-
-Walbro 255 fuel pump-
-AMS FMIC-
-Excedy 700+ clutch-
-upgrades axles-
-Tial waste gate/BOV-
-AMS Piping through out-
-KOYO Rad.-
-Samco rad lines-
-Slotted brilled rotors-
-New wheels and tires-
-BBS Factorys included-
-JUN Cams-
-Tomei Cam gears-
-Built head and bottom end-(not stroked)-
-ARP Head studs-
-AEM Gauges- PSI/OIL PRESS/H20/AIR/FUEL ECT.-
And more......

Car pulls strong on pump gas tune and is very reliable, I have all the paper work and receipts for absolutely everything! Dyno charts ect.
Car on the 600hp tune and 110 is silly nasty and pulls very hard.

Im looking for trades around 25-28k Don't try trading me anything with a value less than 24k-

I will send pic's ASAP to email.
Text or call anytime 256 735 9105 Thanks.

evo029.jpg

evo028.jpg

Last edited:

BamaCarz

Established Member
Thanks guys, I love the car to death, but I have always had 4-Bangers and I'd like to have a v8 car for a bit, something different. Anyone interested in trading will get something quick, and reliable. I have over 20k in the AMS Build, tuning and parts alone. I'll try and post motor pics and more when I get a chance. Thanks!

BamaCarz

Established Member
I have had a few texts but Im really looking for a nice kenne bell or upgraded SC Cobra with same mileage, thanks guys keep em coming!

BamaCarz

Established Member
Im going to post more pics now recheck this ad in a bit. I'd be pretty hard prssed to let it go for 25k.

stroker5.0

Established Member
Did you just buy this? I was looking at the car on evolutionm forum and fell in love with it but the car sold like 2 weeks ago on the forum.

BamaCarz

Established Member
Did you just buy this? I was looking at the car on evolutionm forum and fell in love with it but the car sold like 2 weeks ago on the forum.

Yes Sir, I got a steal on her so I jumped on it quick, I was in the market for a Cobra more less, but ended up buying the Evo, I don't regret it nor in a hurry to move the car, just want a Cobra pretty bad.

Pending trade...

Users who are viewing this thread